Flea & Street Markets • Farmers Markets
Showing results 1-30 of 224
What travelers are saying
- Such a nice outdoor market. You can find anything you need at this market. Well wirth visiting. We bought olives, cheese and pasta at one if the shops and they vacuum packed it all to take with us on the flightWritten May 21, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A very unassuming museum hidden in a back street of the old town, its certainly worth a visit. The guide was very knowledgeable, she explained each piece, giving us time to look at each item with our magnifying glass & torch.
The detail of each exhibit was amazing, the patience the artist had to make such small items was incredible. The full story of Dantes Inferno inside walnut shells quite impressive.
A great museum with a difference & something I think children would love as they can get up close & personal.Written May 23, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The owner is very responsive and kind enough to explain his pieces and his restoration workshop. Will definitely return!Written June 4, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We found this place when visiting Naples and it was a very nice visit. A lot of fresh food, fruit and vegetables. I would recommend this place if you like the local touch of Italy :)Written August 6, 2018
- Great clothes at very competive prices - lots of sparkle
Staff spoke English and they were very helpful
Will visit againWritten October 3, 2023
- If you’re traveling to Naples you likely are interested in taking in sights and experiences of the local culture, then you need to stop by Koine Arte gallery. I visited it this summer and found it to be very delightful, full of amazing art, each with their own history and local significance. For example, the current items on display pull elements of Napoli’s traditions, folklore, and history, so browsing the pieces in the multiple rooms gave me an even greater respect and understanding of the country, region, and city.
The gallery itself is warm and bright, yet quaint - it’s not one of those overly commercialized art venues. The layout itself somehow brings the art to life even more; I was fortunate to be able to speak with the owners while visiting, and they were very friendly, answering all my questions and telling me more about the scenes depicted. Such a fantastic experience - I look forward to returning not only to see more artwork, but also because stopping by made my overall time in Naples/Napoli that much more vibrant because I had a greater appreciation of the culture.
Their prices are very fair, and they ship internationally! Go stop by and take a change of pace from the tourist activities, you’ll be happy you did.Written July 29, 2023
- I've been going to Magazzini Fotografici since its opening and it's still absolutely my favorite phitography space in Napoli. It is a cozy but very professional space with an innovative concept "spazio fotocopia". There is a small bar making delicious aperitivo. Highly recommended!Written July 30, 2018
- Interesting unique exhibition with a lot of meaning! Super friendly staff and a nice small bar.
We highly recommend this place where you can see very good artists!Written April 15, 2023
- This place is juste si perfect good food (cheese/deli meet) and wine ! People are so kind and Mathilda IS so nice she speaks french with beautiful accent ! Thank you so much for the lovely moment.
Grazie from Marseille (France)Written August 13, 2022
- A very busy street in Napoli, Italy but a must see with many shops. However, extremely crowded with tourists.Written August 6, 2023
- Amazing professional service, great skills and humanity, they make you feel privileged !
I am going to suggests this golden venues to all my friends and business partners worldwide, and I think I will be flying back there soon with my future wife !
See you soon Caruso, it was a pleasure to meet you guys !Written September 20, 2023
- Raja was just the kindest and most helpful person we met in Naples! We bought several items from this lovely shop. And Raja went far beyond all expectations to help us with orders taxi (for three events!). He also recommended shops around for shoes and instructions to walk to another area we wanted to see, providing maps and directions.Written June 4, 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Naples
- These experiences are best for shopping in Naples:
- Amalfi Coast And Pompeii Private Tour
- Reggia di Caserta: Royal Palace Guided Tour and Shopping Spree
- Pompeii ruins, Positano and Sorrento full day tour
- These are the best hidden gems for shopping in Naples:See more hidden gem shopping in Naples on Tripadvisor