- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 219
What travelers are saying
- Top place for having a couple of drinks at night, with right mood, good quality and good price!
100% recommended!Written December 29, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- - very good drinks (I especially liked "Gnut")
- nice staff (gives good advice for the next drink ;)
- kind of a students bar, do not expect any fancyness
- tip: visit between Wednesday and Sunday for live musicWritten November 8, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A gem of a find in Naples, just off Via Toledo. Friendly staff greet you in English, a welcomed change, and make you feel like family. Prices are reasonable, and the upstairs, two-seater balcony table is a must if you can. The bartender is a lovely women who makes good brunette and has wonderful suggestions for wine. The snack plate that comes along with the wine is a wonderful treat. Brilliant place.Written August 5, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This place is absolutely awesome. Beautiful decorations, the courtesy of the owner and people who work there, the buffet delicious, great music. 5 stars all aroundWritten September 26, 2016
- Great little bar / speakeasy. Cocktails were good and low prices. Friendly service. Chilled atmosph. Highly recommend!Written June 29, 2023
- My wife and I stopped here before dinner as it was an opportunity to visit a worldwide top 50 cocktail bar. It had a really cool vibe and around 7, we were the only people there for a bit. Their Naples-specific cocktails were very good and unique, and they had interesting stories behind all of them on their digital menu. Cocktails run around 13 euro each. A very nice experience.Written July 18, 2023
- This is a really great little bar tucked away along Via S. Domenico Maggiore with great drinks, service, & value. Casual, local vibe with chill music. They make excellent Old Fashions (top shelf Bourbon or Rye) with a good pour. I was impressed and came back again. It was excellent the second time as well! Staff is really friendly with fast service. Love this place. Highly recommended!Written September 22, 2019
- When I back in Napoli, This cocktail bar is a MUST! Maybe the best cocktail bar in the city, they are really skilled on cocktails and above all they have high quality liquors. Then you can find super tasty finger food, starting from mini meatballs to fried chips served with bacon or cheese...
last but not least the owners are amazing! such funny people with whom you can have nice chattering.Written September 20, 2023
- Very friendly, lively little bar, with seating outside on the sloped cobbled street in Quartieri Spagnoli. Perfect stop for a little drink, whether you like cocktails, Spritz or beers. I loved the Bramble cocktail 😋Written September 5, 2023
- We got expert recommendations from Ciro for excellent local wines to try out here and to take home. A quaint experience in a tiny shop that takes you back in time - we will be back.Written July 21, 2022
- Best bar in Napoli! Super delicious drinks and amazing atmosphere for relaxing and chill out with friends, if you are in Naples this is MUST visit place
Tip: ask the stuff to make a cocktail through the pipe of the golden bath which you can find on the ceiling of the bath! :)Written August 12, 2023
- We stopped in at Boof as it had great reviews and was near our hotel. The bartender, Marco, is incredibly nice and friendly and eager to share about the progress Naples has made in the last decade. The signature drink of the bar is a spicy tequila-based drink and it’s incredible. If you’re in the area, you should definitely visit this spot.Written July 22, 2023
- Great place in a great position of Naples.
The selection of cocktails (most of all homemade) is very accurate; I recommend the "punch of the day".
Remarkable is the kindness and attention to details of the "twins"!
Highly recommended!!!Written January 11, 2020
- Amazing vibe, great drinks and friendly staff! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!! Snacks provided while you drink and enjoy being in Naples!Written July 6, 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Naples