- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Concerts & Shows
31 places sorted by traveler favorites
Showing results 1-30 of 31
What travelers are saying
- I guess there will be some people who don’t like the ultra-modern architecture of this vast and eye-catching museum, but we fell in love with its bold design, so had to take the guided tour of the inside (there being no show for us to see during our visit). If you think the outside is impressive, you should see the inside! All eight people on our tour made an audible gasp and said “Wow” when entering the main auditorium (one of four). The 75-minute tour, enthusiastically conducted in Spanish and English, gives a brilliant behind-the-scenes insight into the workings of the place, and includes an eye-opening glimpse of the huge backstage area, which is capable of quickly swapping gigantic opera sets during shows.Written June 27, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Simply put, this is a round imax theatre.
Because of its shape, the movie displayed is more immersive.
My suggestion is to pick a good video. I picked Apollo 11 (only time I could come) and because of it being old, it means the quality of the video isn't as good, which dampens the experience somewhat. There was a very short video with clear new video that showed its potential, and I think a newer film would mean the experience would be better.Written March 9, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- the guided tour is by far the best way to see this incredible building, €8 per person is value even for someone as tight as me. my wife and i loved it, we are not opera people and have only ever seen 2 live performances but even so you can't help but be amazed by the whole thing, the female guide was excellent speaking fluently in 3 languages and answered any questions we had, in my opinion this is a must see for anyone in ValenciaWritten February 8, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Valencia is known for modern architecture, especially the City of Arts and Science. This is also a good specimen, though. With its asymmetric sail- or wing-shaped roof and its water pools necklace it is satisfying for the eye, imposing without being stark and forbidding. Worth seeing.Written October 1, 2017
- I love musicals and while visiting Valencia was able to see this spectacular performance, Gran Hotel de las
Rienas where the stars are Drag Queens. The music, dance, costumes, extravagant makeup,very colorful and professional style was amazing. It was their last performance in Valencia and onward to other cities. The theatre was very well kept and accommodating with comfort. Masks were a must throughout the whole performance. Great view no matter where you were seated. For those interested it's must see. Congrats to the cast !Written October 3, 2021
- At the centre of the Old Town and on the vibrant and atmospheric Carrer dels Cavallers it’s a great performance space.
A grandly ornate façade is reflected in the embellishments within.
It presents a full programme of popular events every year.Written March 27, 2022
- My husband and a friend of ours watched Las Reinas Magas and their performance of Chao Chochin. It is a musical where they perform songs in different languages with various ranges. Teatro Principal had the perfect acoustics! We will definitely be back and watch other shows.Written March 12, 2016
- Do not miss this show! This was one of our best memories from our trip. It costs about €15 for entry as of June 2022. The show was absolutely incredible. It lasted just over an hour and your entry ticket included one drink. You could of course order more if you wanted to. It was such a small and intimate place. You really felt the emotion and the passion of all of the flamenco performers. It’s not just the dance but the guitar and the singing …..just absolutely incredible. The kids are still talking about it. It is an absolute must see while in Valencia.Written July 1, 2022
- If you are in valencia its a suggestion for everyone!! The artists are talented and do their thing with real passion.Written July 28, 2022
- This is the second time we have been to Hawaika in two years - we loved it the first time so wanted to take a second trip. Even with everything going on regarding Covid, we felt very safe as the seating areas are usually cordoned off from one another anyway! The cocktails are amazing and the staff really try with their english when our spanish wasn't quite up to scratch! Will be back on my next visit to Valencia.Written August 4, 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Valencia
- These are the best places for couples seeking concerts & shows in Valencia:See more concerts & shows for couples in Valencia on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for groups seeking concerts & shows in Valencia:See more concerts & shows for groups in Valencia on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly concerts & shows in Valencia:See more budget-friendly concerts & shows in Valencia on Tripadvisor