- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
154 places sorted by traveler favorites
Showing results 31-60 of 154
What travelers are saying
- An old bridge and a nice old street with all kinds of restaurants leading to it . Free parking on thE other end of this old street and a less than 1/2 hour drive from Pamplona .Written December 1, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This memorial is in the middle of a modern shopping street. So the running of the bulls is depicted where the people are doing the "running of the charge cards" . Neat spot.Written October 30, 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The Palacio de Ezpeleta is a grand old building with an even more grand entrance! This 18th century building was constructed for a wealthy family, specifically that of Agustín de Echeverz, governor and captain general of the New Kingdom of León. Today however it is the heavy baroque facade that is really of interest to tourists. Unfortunately we were not able to go inside, although we walked past it a number of times, over the course of a week, while staying in Pamplona. The building is now occupied by the Official School of Languages at Distance of Navarre, and the school of educators. It's definitely worth your effort to come by and have a look for a even a couple of minutes.Written June 9, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Visited Fort Bartolone, excellent, not a lot there but very informative audio visual display and very helpful Curator.
Some brilliant views and all for €1.5!
The "Keep Fit" came in when we picked up the leaflet with the walk around the Pamplona Fortifications! A 5 K walk, up and down, the city walls and back to the Bastion. Tiring but brilliant walk, you may even see the deer at the end!Written July 22, 2014
- Iglesia de Capuchinos San Antonio was constructed during 1939-1940.It is a little different from most churches, but it's quite nicely presented, particularly inside. You don't have to go out of your way to visit, but you might like to step inside if you happen to be in close proximity.Written June 10, 2019
- Camara de Comptos is the Chamber of Commerce building in Pamplona. It has a very long history dating to around the 13th century. The building is constructed of stone and has an arched entrance and inside there is a landscaped courtyard. In this area they have discovered some interesting archaeological remains. Worth checking out if you are in the area.Written June 9, 2019
- The local guide at the Tourist Office was really excited about this new place, so my husband and I hurried that very hot Sunday before closing time. It holds an exhibition about Santiago´s Road. The exhibit is very simple, and its most important feature is its inclusiveness, since it´s wheelchair accesible and shows Braille panels.
We arrived in time to see a show that combines projections upon a town´s model, with sound and visual effects, that tells the story of a pilgrim in Medieval times.Written September 30, 2019
- Súper divertido! Perfecto para familia con adolescentes.
An excellent way to spend time with the kids or friends - highly recommended!Written September 5, 2019
- Bea was a fantastic tour guide! She was incredibly generous with her time and knowledge of her hometown. When it came to choosing pintxos, she was careful with our dietary restrictions and introduced us to new and different foods and wines. We discovered that Bea is a sommelier so the added bonus of sharing wine with her made the experience extra special. It was a delightful day and I would definitely do another tour with Bea —next time a winery tour.Written June 20, 2022
- Oscar is the best! I took a trip with him into French Basque Country with two other people. He was super knowledgable about the area and drove us to 4 different towns. We stopped for lunch and met back up with him after. He is a great driver and a lovely person. Absolutely recommend if you want to get to know Navarra and the surrounding regions from a local!Written June 21, 2022