Scuba & Snorkelling • Boat Tours
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
What travelers are saying
- We took a shared boat trip to Mallorca and it was really good. For sure we will be repeating!!! We had no experience sailing whatsoever, but the captain from the boat was amazing and thought us a lot!
My guess is that I will be booking again in this portal!Written November 29, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- If you are looking at a place where professionalism meets safety & fun then Paramax is where you should go, weather for a simple scuba diving course or a complicated Tek one you will feel at home and get first class instruction at the hand of Carlos who runs this place and ensures first class service all the way..Written August 10, 2015This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Yumping sucks, no customer service, no accountability, the activity never takes place after paying the money in advanceI booked paragliding through Yumping while visiting Barcelona. Paid the whole amount . There was a location which is about 50 km from Barcelona and we planned to take a car on that day to reach there. They said we will get the meeting time and other details from the activity provider before the actual date. I did not receive anything, then I tried contacting the activity provider. Noone picked up after numerous calls and whatsapp messages. Sent few emails to Yumping for help, absolutely no response from them as well. After the date passed someone from the activity provider reached out giving paragliding option to another place almost 175 km away from Barcelona on the day of our return which was obviously not possible for us. I asked Yumping for refund , as usual there was no response. A travel website not sure who runs it and what customer service they have. Lot of nice reviews and feedback in their website. Have a feeing that many of them may be fake. Now i see many bad reviews in trip advisor. Wanted to provide my bad experience. Paid 270 euros for 3 of us. It caused so much mental tension and spoiled half of my holiday in figuring out what went wrong. Please dont book through Yumping ever.Written August 5, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.