- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 32
What travelers are saying
- Hired a carbon fibre road bike for the day. Was very well looked after, everything worked perfectly. My trip took longer than expected and I returned back late. They stayed late for me and wouldn't accept any extra payment. Would 100% recommend.Written February 12, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great e-bike tour and city overview. Mainly rode through Madrid's El Retiro park and the Centro district. We took a break halfway through for water/coffee/restroom at the Mercado de San Miguel. I suggest getting a quick bite at the Mercado during the break and making note of what other places to visit there for after the tour. Highly recommend doing the e-bike tour. Madrid's Centro district isn't too hilly but there were a couple of steep gradients where the pedal assist was helpful.Written November 20, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This little bike rental shop was the perfect thing for biking in the Casa de Campo. VERY adorable, wonderful staff, great location.Written September 21, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Good bikes and well helped. The owner gave us a good tip for a restaurant to have lunch. I would definitely recommend renting a bike thereWritten November 3, 2022
- 2022 blessed us with our third guided tour with IMTBike. This year we visited Morocco. An amazing country just a short ferry ride from beautiful Spain. Our tour started in Malaga, Spain. Our guides on this 9-day ride were Chano and Mikel. Two of the nicest, kindhearted people one could ever meet. Their knowledge of motorcycling and the country was top notch. On this tour there were folks from Spain, Germany and the USA. One of the many the nice things about doing a tour with IMTBike is meeting new people. Our common denominator is motorcycling, and to do it in other parts of the world with a first-class touring company is "awesome". We are planning a tour to Portugal in 2023..........with IMTBike of course! To Scott, Chano, Mikel and the entire staff at IMTBike. Thank you. You are the best!Written December 15, 2022
- Madrid is an interesting city in the sense that it NEVER sleeps!! I mean they say NYC never sleeps, this is quite akin to that except at night a much younger generation emerges to drink and party. Wednesday? No problem! It does not have to be the "weekend" to party. With its narrow streets and Sol as the centre it gets pretty crowded during the day. Wear a good flat or sneaker because the streets are typical European cobbled stoned an un-even.
The architecture is what took my breath away. Such a beautiful city if you love the Spanish tiles and old school feel. Madrid is not what one would consider "cosmopolitan" the airport only offers free wi-if for 15 minutes provided you are beyond all security points and at your gate. Vending machines also rule. Cakes, soda, treats are all available by vending. I digress. If you are headed to Madrid and it's your first time....no worries, the Metro is color and number coded and very easy to navigate. The airport terminal is a little old and there are some lifts and escalators but be prepared to WALK and climb steps!! Steps all over from the airport to Sol--just steps galore! :-) I mean 5-7 mins between Terminals to access the Metro. From airport to city centre (Sol) is 5 Euro's and for English translation on the ticket machine select the Brit flag.
Overall, good food....great museums and historical sites (e.g. The Temple of Debod, The Royal Palace, Reina Sofia which houses the artwork of Salvador Dali and Picasso; free during certain hours). The people are a little "stand-offish" to outsiders (xenophobic) but if you speak some Spanish or have a map--they are a little helpful and I reiterate "a little"...Great cappuccino and wine and you can find cheap food in Sol. Go, SEE....fall in love with Madrid!Written April 13, 2014
- Easy, cheap and friendly.
The best way to visit Madrid.
The scooter was perfect and they solve any problem.
What else you need?Written May 27, 2022
- That's a great place to rent a bike for one or a couple of hours. Just in front of "El Retiro" they have different types of bikes to choose: from a mountain bike to a lovely cruiser and furthermore bikes for children or bikes with a children seat . Rates are completely affordable and it is a great way to enjoy a lovely park. Staff is really kind too and can provide you a park map if needed.Written September 13, 2015
- Kader was the best guide! First and foremost, he was focused on safety of my family of four which included kids aged 9 and 11. Second, he was fun, very enthusiastic and knowledgeable... We saw many of the sights of the Madrid Rio and learnt a lot about Madrid and its people. Kader was full of tips and information about the city. He was also extremely helpful and patient with us as we were inexperienced Segway riders. I would highly recommend Kader and this tour.Written February 27, 2020
- Really friendly guy sorted us out.
Scooter was excellent and price acceptable.
A great way to buzz around the city, though it did take a while to get used to the one way streets and many road closures for building works.....Written November 27, 2018
- Renald was knowledgeable and friendly. The segways were easy to ride and great fun. Brilliant way to see the city.Written May 8, 2017
- Excellent lessons. From knowing NOTHING about cycling I went to becoming fairly comfortable on the bicycle, cycling all the way to Vicente Calderon stadium; in under four hours of class! Very friendly teachers!Written February 1, 2017
Frequently Asked Questions about Madrid
- These are the best places for kid-friendly gear rentals in Madrid:See more gear rentals for kids in Madrid on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for adrenaline seekers looking for gear rentals in Madrid:See more gear rentals for adrenaline seekers in Madrid on Tripadvisor