Showing results 1-30 of 42
What travelers are saying
- The good: Searching for an activity to do for our wedding anniversary I stumbled across XpresArte. Most other classes for painting and/or drawing were week or month long courses while here it is one day for three hours. The classes have a minimum of 6 people attending, which is a perfect size. There’s absolutely no need to be familiar with techniques or to have previous experiences. The class is easy enough to follow and little bits of knowledge is given throughout it. During class beverages are provided such as water, soda, coffee or even wine. It is definitely fun to get creative, not worrying about paint on your hands, meet new people and have a good laugh here and there.
The bad: There’s really nothing to complain about. The only small issue I have was time given for recreation for what are quite challenging paintings, three hours fly by in a blink of an eye.
The conclusion: This is definitely a fun pastime to do if you’re looking for a one day experience rather than weekly or monthly courses. It is a perfect activity for a romantic occasion or a great time with friends. No previous experience is needed and all materials plus beverages are provided by the school. The teacher and staff are very friendly and helpful. And at the end you get to take your master piece home with you!Written September 11, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- sooo much fun! Speaking Spanish and English. they're all super nice and will help you along the way with anything you needWritten June 12, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I wanted to learn spanish since 2020 but because covid I was unable to come to Madrid. Finally this year I was able to travel and discover this wonderful city. Vamos helped me find my accommodation and planned all my lessons. teachers are wonderful, specially Marcela y Mauro.
I´m plannig on staying for another 3 months. Muchas graciasWritten July 18, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I found this place on the Internet and I have to say I really loved it.
I had a aromatherapy massage, the room was relaxing and the therapist very good!
I suggest it!Written November 4, 2023
- It's my favorite hair salon. It is located on the golden mile of Madrid. I have been a client for 4 years and they have already become family. Respectful and very good job...
The greatest balayage and haircut. Totally recommended.Written February 7, 2022