- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
274 places sorted by traveler favorites
Showing results 1-30 of 274
What travelers are saying
- Nice casino, small, clean. They advertise a fee to get in but we were not charged. Tables were very crowded when we were there. We played blackjack, European rules are skewed more in the casinos favor, so probably would not go back again, but it was a good one time experience...Written March 15, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Went to see a game. Madrid v Olympiacos. Great venue. Pretty much every seat has a good view of the court. We sat in Goya and out seats were great.Written February 9, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We went to Arola’s restaurant. It is sad to see how his image is being dramatically devastated posting his name on that place. Frozen food, so expensive, shabby Casino and depressing suburb.Written December 27, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Go here for some food, drinks and fun. Casino offers smoking and non-smoking sections with a variety of gaming. 5 minutes away from center of Madrid, noce get away!Written February 16, 2017
- We had an awful customer experience. After watching the offer for two drinks for 8€. They overcharged us saying the brands we ordered weren’t in the promotion. Bad faith in the advertising and awful in the client service.Written December 17, 2017
- I only played poker, but I played in a few tournaments, which had very small buy-ins. Tournaments were around 35 and you can pay 5 more for an add on. If you make it to the second level then you can add on more chips for 10 dollars, but at that point it's mostly luck as the blinds were too big to do too many things. The cash games are 2 5 during the week I was told, but on Friday and Saturday they are 2-2. The players didn't seem that good, but everyone was nice. If you don't speak Spanish you can do all your action in English, and the dealer will translate for you. If you are used to playing poker in the US then the direction of action in the cash game will be confusing at first, but it's not that hard to figure out either. The rake was 5% with a ten euro max, and you don't have to tip after winning a pot, so I feel like that's a better deal than what you would see in the US. The only downside is that you might have to wait a bit if you want to play a cash game, since the tables were not always going.Written August 7, 2019
- The pool here is great, one of the best in madrid. The problem is its difficult to get in. You can’t pay at the gate you have to scan a QR code and upload pictures and student ID cards. The QR code didn’t work for me but did for my friend so we managed to get in as he was allowed a guest. Also you can’t bring your own food in but there is a cafe with good coffee. Beware if you are veggie though as there was no option for vegetarians, so you will have to leave and start the process all over again.Written July 8, 2022
- I take my family to Periquitos Park often. The place is very well run, very clean. The kids have a blast playing in the 4 story play area. Best of all for adults, there is a nice lounge area to sit back and have a drink, it is acoustically separated from the play area, but has full view so you can keep an eye on your kids. Great for birthday parties as well, the owners seem to really go out of their way to make sure the kids are having a great time.Written January 19, 2015
- I am staying near Atocha station. This pool is easy to find and only 10 minutes walk. There is a separate kids pool. Main pool is L shaped. Part of it deep enough to dive in and swim up and down. The rest is about 1.5m deep. Nice and clean water to cool off in. You can lay on the grass in the sun or under shelter. There is a place to keep bags and also an area to get food and drink. It was only €4.5 to get in. Will be going backWritten July 29, 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Madrid