- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
410 places sorted by traveler favorites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Showing results 1-30 of 410
What travelers are saying
- Local markets may sadly be dying elsewhere, but not in Madrid. This place was bustling! All the spanish food you never knew you wanted at very reasonable prices.Written November 2, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- This is a very nice shopping center close to Castellana. It is the biggest Corte Ingles in Spain. It has high end stores such as Prada, Cacharel, Channel... At the same time, there are plenty of brands for the middle class. I really love the grocery store at the basement. It has all kind of international foods!Written February 11, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- This street was one of the highlights of our trip to Madrid. It might only be a relatively short street but it’s one of the best. It’s a warren of tapas bars, with around 50 or so in the one small area. We started at one end and made our way along them, picking and choosing in a random sort of way. The street follows the curves of the original 12th-century city wall and in some of the bars like Posada del Dragon, you can still see remains of some of the wall.
Our top three places were:
1. La Concha
2. Pousada del Dragon
3. Casa Luca
La Concha was our absolute favourite. A tiny place full of character that served an amazing vermouth cocktail and complimentary tapas. They make their own vermouth which they sell at €12 a bottle. We left with our backpack clinking because we'd bought two.
GETTING THERE: 5 min walk from Plaza MayorWritten December 10, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Madrid
- These experiences are best for shopping in Madrid:
- Vintage Fashion Walk with a Stylist
- Guided tour of the Thyssen Museum in Madrid, entrance fees and pick-up at the hotel.
- Routes for artists and designers workshops
- Personalized Shopping Tour in Madrid
- Hire Photographer, Professional Photo Shoot - Madrid