Fun & games in Girona
THE 10 BEST Fun Activities & Games in Girona
Fun Activities & Games in Girona
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Types of Attractions
Fun & Games
Escape Games • Scavenger Hunts
4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours • Horse-Drawn Carriage Tours
What travelers are saying
- This was by far the best tour. It was our last day. Sergio with Viaton travel. Girona was amazing, it was cute old Spain. I have never watched GOT. I still enjoyed the tour. The lunch we did at old castle was fabulous. I can not say enough good things about this tour. Worth the money.Written April 12, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Were there today for the first time in an escaping room game, it was exciting and we had lots of fun. To be honest I thought it would be harder - we exited with 14 min left but we almost had it when 28 minutes were left. I am already wlling to try level 2.
The guy at the counter was very kind!!Written January 7, 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Went to visit with our 3 year old child. The photographs on the website could be better - there was a lot more for our child to do and we were pleasantly surprised when we entered. The staff were fantastic - they played with and encouraged him to try everything. They were very patient and helped increase his confidence on the equipment. Adults are not allowed on the equipment, but staff happily go with the children to help them. Upon leaving, the staff were extremely kind and attentive - the balloon was a lovely surprise.
A great experience - thank you.Written October 19, 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My wife and I first visited La Fageda d'en Jorda in October this year.There is a large carpark where you have to pay and although it was a week day it was surprisingly crowded.This is a very popular place especially at this time of year when the forest is at its most photogenic stage.
We had a walk through the forest and then discovered a "horse drawn carriage" which takes you to a different area.This departs every hour from the top of the carpark.Although there were only 2 of us the "driver" Enric agreed to take us on this one hour trip. ( the price is 10 euros each - 8 euros for over 65's and 5 for children)
Enric is well informed and gave us an interesting commentry during the ride.I would highly recommend this activity.
He also told us about the "small train" which runs from the nearby Lava Park.We went there the following day and enjoyed the ride.
These activities are open all year round but do not run on Mondays. I would advise you to check out the timetables.
It is certainly a very comfortable way to visit the area.Written November 20, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Girona
- These places are best for fun & games in Girona:See more fun & games in Girona on Tripadvisor