- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
What travelers are saying
- With your friend or in a group of friends.
Great pub with profesional staff.
Many kinds of funny snaps and cocktails. Customers enjoy with the performance of snaps.
Nice staff and customers as well.
Small but comfortable and well decorated place. Rock music. You can stand up in front the bar or sitting.
Opened fron wenesday to saturday at 23.00h to 3.00.
Quite zone. Just 10 minutes walking to the city centre.
Price of drinks are not too expensive althought is a night club.
Thursday night ussualy goes students and youngs. But doesnt matter if you are few older. Everybody are welcome.Written March 2, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Walked in by accident and got into a flamenco/spaniah jazz show (out of character for the place).
The guests were all local, the employees were extremely nice and tolerant to our ignorant questions.
The place doesn't have good air conditioning so recommending short sleeve shirts.Written May 16, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is the 4th time in 2 years that we eat lunch here, in sets of 2-4-7 people, and it’s always EXCELLENT in Service, food presentation and taste, and - last but not least - price!
Weekday menu is 14€ including dessert & 1 glass of wine; Saturday lunch is 17.5.
Dinner is pricey, but the quality and variety served justifies it totally.
You won’t be disappointed, but make sure you RESERVE ahead of time or be prepared to wait even an hour(!), as it happened to us the first time.
If they have Pluma Iberica that day, order it: outstanding!Written December 2, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Wide range of selected craft beer. Best National and imported brands.
Take it away or drink at place
A must in Girona for craft beer loversWritten February 3, 2019
- A great choice of craft beers and a vegan menu with no sense of compromise. Friendly service and an excellent 3 course menu made this a really enjoyable stop.Written April 20, 2019
- Good location on a busy corner - bottle of beer €2 so about average. Nice touch with little snacks. Seemed quite popular for lunch, set menu daily plus full menuWritten October 7, 2014
- Yogurt with delicious combinations of fresh fruit, chocolates, nuts ... incredibly good. The chocolate is also highly recommended. The site is in the historic and commercial center. The staff is very friendly.Written March 1, 2011
- Lovely place, prices are fine and food and drink were nice but please get the waiters to smile once in a while.
One tried to stop my wife using the toilet when we were customers saying it was for customers only when she informed him we were wining and dining on the terrace he just grunted back.
Popular place but there are better waiters around town.Written October 11, 2019