Points of Interest & Landmarks
Popular things to do
Admission tickets from $8
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travelers are saying
- Great walk! We enjoyed the views and the little nooks and crannies. We parked on the street near the Institut d'Estudis Gironins, walked into the parking lot below and then had trouble figuring out how to get to the path. We ended up scrambling up a sort-of path in the northeast corner. You can ALSO walk past the Institut (a red hatch-marked sign had scared us off) on the road to its right and then take a left after the building for easier access.Written November 5, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is one of the most impressive cathedrals I have ever seen. Rather dark inside but much higher than expected. A highlight is also the over 1,000 years old Bible in the museum.Written October 29, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Take some time to stroll through this part of the old city. Beautiful alleys an sehe interesting Call (Jewish quarter) can be seen.Written October 29, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very cozy and educational place. Been there for more than an hour, and could spend even more. Most exciting pieces of photo and cinema equipment. Some interactive features. Very detailed explanation, and terrific idea with audio guide on your own smartphone. Enjoyed every part of the main exhibit and clearly will try to bring my kids here.Written September 23, 2023
- This is a very well done, small museum exploring the Jewish history in Girona. We were lucky to also have a tour guide and then walk the streets that used to be the Jewish quarter. It is a sad but fascinating part of the history of Girona.Written September 14, 2023
- Had I not been on a tour and was told that this bridge was constructed by the same man as the Eiffel tower, I would not have stopped to look. But knowing that, it made it more interesting as we crossed from old town into new on evenings for dinner.Written September 14, 2023
- You can purchase a combo ticket to include the bascila, cathedral and art museum. I enjoyed the cathedral more but it is worth a visit since they are so close together. There is so much history in Girona!Written September 14, 2023
- The Onyar River in Girona is just lazy water - it’s not worth mentioning… What you really want to see (and photograph) are the picturesque coloured houses on the banks of the river,
There are good photo ops on both sides of the river - and the Eiffel bridge is not the worst place to shoot (c;Written January 6, 2023
- It will not take much time to visit this baths, but you get a good overview of the medieval baths. Entry fee is only EUR 3.00.Written October 29, 2023
- Girona is a photographer paradise and this area is no exception. Try to arrive early or late day otherwise it is crowded with people.Written September 14, 2023
- We stopped here to pick up a map and get our bearings of Girona. We found the staff to be cheerful and very helpful! Thank you!Written September 14, 2023