- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
24 places sorted by traveler favorites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travelers are saying
- I spend there an hour because it was raining strongly :( You can find a lot of stores there - clothes, toys for children. There are not so many eating possibilitiesWritten March 24, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Tuesday 14th December and we briefly visited this massive shopping centre in the centre of Santa Cruz.
It really is a shoppers paradise with numerous floors to browse around. We did have a very quick mooch around, not looking for anything specific, then left.
In fairness we had come to see Santa Cruz and it's sights, walking aimlessly around a shopping centre was not on the agenda. Seen many similar.Written December 24, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Fantastic cultural place for see different artworks from a variety artists and is a great place to meet the authentic and original people from the island.Written June 27, 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Really nice, contemporary art gallery on a cosy side street near the Garcia Sanabria City Park. If you're in Santa Cruz and you like art, swing by. Don't forget to ask about the "Flat Files". I was surprised to see so many different types of art and artists represented by the gallery and the price points were accessible. It's helpful that they speak English and Spanish. They also sell art books. A few nice cafes are nearby if you want to spend a few hours in the area.Written March 4, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I m a lover of teas, but not the everyday, same flavours teas, I LOVE PINEAPLE, APPLE, MANGO, PEAR, STRAWBERRY, COCONUT, PINA COLADA TEA, ACAI, BANANA individually or 2/3 flavours in one.......Well u get the idea, I LOVE Single Flavour or MIXED UP TEAS, unusual, hard to find teas, and walking by the streets in Tenerife the other day, VOILA!Heaven Tea right in front of me!THOUSANDS of DIFFERENT, UNUSUAL, DELICIOUS TEA COMBOS, flavours, colors, GREEN TEA, WHITE, RED, even BLUE TEAS!ALL 100% NATURAL, as well as the cutest tea cups, accessories, darling tea baby spoons, etc, etc, etc, it s a MAGICAL PLACE, and the smells in the air, the Calming & Soothing Atmosphere.......ahhhhh the SCENTS in the air! Even the ladies that work there are superb salespeople, super calm, and no rushing into anything, they take their time with you, they let u smell every scent you want, and calmly explain in details (if u want) the best combination for this or for that, the best one for a better sleep, etc.......Try this Special Place if you ever get the chance, I m sure that you 'll absolutely LOVE IT, and leave this store with lots of different types of teas to take home, and will know more about it than ever!I did and I m LOVING IT ALL!Written April 23, 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- This shop has surprised us with a selection of second hand house music vinyls that were in very good condition, though slightly expensive. Run by very kind people who let us listen to them before buying, we recommend this place for who is into music and cinema.Written February 26, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Having bought what we were lead to believe was a white gold engagement ring at the discounted cost of €800 I was amazed after just a couple of months it began to turn yellow! After much chasing and hassling, the shop agreed that if I returned the ring (at my own cost of course!) they would endeavour to put it right, after much deliberation finally admitting to the fact it was only ‘dipped in a hurry’ (To which I have an email saying as such.)
Unfortunately for me I returned it just before lockdown! So needless to say as there was no one at the shop to accept the parcel it was returned to the PO. A card was posted through the shop door but no one picked this up until the end of May and then only after my persistent calls & emails!
So now my ring is lost!!! 😡 and now the over zealous and vodka supplying sales/customer service team don’t want to know!!! Totally blanked!!! Absolutely no response from my endless calls & emails, even their HO Temptation Jewellery!!
I have started a claim procedures With the Spanish PO and with the EU complaints body.
I would advise NO ONE to shop here but especially if your from overseas!Written June 20, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Santa Cruz de Tenerife
- These are the best places for kid-friendly shopping in Santa Cruz de Tenerife:See more shopping for kids in Santa Cruz de Tenerife on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly shopping in Santa Cruz de Tenerife:See more budget-friendly shopping in Santa Cruz de Tenerife on Tripadvisor