- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Types of Attractions
9 places sorted by traveler favorites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travelers are saying
- Great venue with fabulous staff. The compères get the atmosphere going in readiness for some of the best acts/shows in Tenerife.
Reasonable prices for food and drink.
This is also a very good sports bar and the football matches being shown are clearly advertised in advance.
Give it a try and you won’t be disappointed!Written April 20, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We heard the music from the Spanish trio the previous evening and made a plan to return for a drink. I don’t think they serve food but the drinks were excellent. I had proper Sangria which definitely not a watered down mix! Others had San Francisco cocktails and a beer. All very generous and well chilled. We sat outside watching the world go by and listening to the trio who played guitar and sang lovely Spanish traditional songs. A lovely relaxing evening.Written August 10, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Wonderful afternoon spent at Prestigio y Tradicion. Highly recommended. The wine selections were chosen by the owners' (a lovely and charming couple) attention to our tastes, and they even nudged some of the tapas to accommodate our preferences. Best experience of our holiday so far, and we'll be back for more.Written October 1, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- If you are looking for souvenirs that aren’t overpriced, mass-produced pieces of junk you have found what you are looking for. This shop stocks only quality products designed and produced locally!!! My partner and I were thrilled to find beautiful mementos at good prices. I can’t urge you to go here enough! It’s tucked away on a cute little street in a historic part of Tenerife surrounded by beautiful architecture, scenery, and other artisanal shops. I was so wowed I created a Trip Advisor account just so I could help spread the word!!Written March 15, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I had been looking for a deli shop or an enoteca in Puerto De La Cruz, but I was struggling to find one. We did a day trip to La Orotava and there it was, Cuvee Enoteca. Great service, excellent selection of local wines and food products such as cheese, pate's and jams. The owner has an amazing memory of all the products and can recommend both wines and food products to your liking. And what is important to me is also to hear about the producers and the origins of the products. You can also sit down, relax and take some wine and ham/cheese to go with it. I bought the best souvenirs to home from here. Thank you so much!Written April 14, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.