- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Types of Attractions
Nature & Parks
Nature & Parks
3 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- Lovely marina. Very clean. Kids loved to see all the different fish and boats. Some very nice restaurants for drinks or meals during day or evening. Lots of pretty flowers line the streets. Beach 5 mins.Written August 10, 2022
- Lovely place to get away from it all and soak up the sun. Nearby Pier Monreal great find for drinks and tapas.Written April 2, 2019
- My partner and I visited puerto anfi in april 22. It was nice to get away and get some sun after covid but isn’t particularly great for younger couples.
It’s good for couples who just want to sun tan and don’t want to walk far or adventure out for food.
The hotel itself is great and couldn’t be faulted. Friendly and nice staff who can speak many languages and communicate well. The room was airy and bright, clean and had a cleaner regularly. Also has a great restaurant in house - and a good happy hour to take advantage of!!!
Foodies - there is a tapas, French restaurant, poke (rice and fish), tex Mex, chapter one (great chicken ceasar wrap) plus more…. All food was to a good standard and vary in price. All within 3 minute walking distance of the hotel.
There is also a more “trendy” restaurant/bar on puerto island (1 min walk) - maroa. But it is generally full of stag and hen doos on a weekend.
If eating, drinking and tanning is your ideal
Holiday, it’s perfect for you.
My partner and I like to do more activities or venture out on foot for things such as food and drink, and you can’t really do that here as everything else is a good taxi drive away. We did do a jet ski safari which was amazing but quite costly. You can stand up paddle board, jet ski, pedalo etc but that’s about it.
All in all for us it was enjoyable and relaxing but lacked a little bit of the holiday spark you expect from going abroad.Written April 30, 2022