- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 145
What travelers are saying
- The Yumbo Centre has lots of shops and restaurants but comes alive at night , mainly gay bars, but a very enjoyable place to visit , some lively places to eatWritten September 29, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Excellent shopping experience in Puerto Rico.
Smart, airy, good all round shops. Just what’s needed in this resort. Visited twice during our holiday. Definitely worth a visit.Written September 4, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Now this is a proper shopping mall, far better than any other we have visited in Gran Canaria.
Only popped in to visit Carrafour, & ended up visiting too many shops.
Only complaint is the the signs are not very good & we ended up following many dead ends before finding the toilets.Written July 26, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Walked to this place on a Friday Evening for a bite to eat.
Wow what a Busy place, loads of restaurants to choose from, but far to Busy for us, so we reluctantly moved on.
Highly recommended though if you can cope with a lot of peeps.Written July 16, 2023
- Shops & Restaurants boulevard where you can walk easily for 1h00.
It is covered a little bit of it is raining and you can enjoy many different shops and have Lunch or Dinner there as well.
Family Time !Written August 21, 2023
- Took a Nice boat ride to Puerto Mogan from Puerto Rico. Nice little fishing village with some shops and restaurants. Good beach and that's about it. Worth the trip!Written July 11, 2023
- My friends and I went out browsing and we came across the Mint store in Safari. We were surprised by the great service received from Celsa. She was amazing, profesional and vey helpful. Always had a smile. Thank you and we will definately come back again!Written September 25, 2023
- We went here a couple of times whilst staying at the Mirador dunas. It is a small shopping centre however it has a few good shops and even a burger king. I would recommend having a look if your staying at the Mirador or in this area. The cafe by burger king was also excellent.Written May 27, 2022
- A couple of nice bars, Few shops. Unfortunately covid has taken the Kasbah I'd say, alot it empty units which is a real shame as it has the potential to be full of people.Written May 27, 2023
- Gave it a 2 star only because of the Italian Restaurant. Go for the restaurant but nothing else to see here, all cheap, tacky and sleazy.Written March 10, 2023
- The shopping center is literally one of the very best i have ever gone too, they have every kind of shop and dedicate an incredible amount of attention to detail and for the kids activities in the main hall. If i had to find a downside it would be an unpleasant experience i had with a worker at vodafone who was quite rude and treated us quite indifferently when asking questions.
Apart from that it was awesome!Written August 16, 2022
- Great Friday morning but make sure you haggle. It is very popular so very busy but it’s great and you can find some beautiful little gifts thereWritten June 9, 2023
- The market is located in the old town of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, in Vegueta neighbourhood. It is a nice place, where you can find fresh fish, meat and fruit, all local. There are also a few places where you can eat freshly made food.Written January 24, 2023
- Outdoor mall with a varied choice of shops and eateries. Excellent low cost famous brand sports outlets and a small park for the little ones. Parking freeWritten October 2, 2018
- This is a place i recommend, either you are tourist looking for better food than small grocery shops or living on the island and want to shop some quality veggies or fruits for a week.
This place opens up every Sunday and is full of locals offering their goods.
Go there early enough though, other wise you have trouble finding a parking spot.Written December 9, 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Gran Canaria
- These are the best places for couples seeking shopping in Gran Canaria:See more shopping for couples in Gran Canaria on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for groups seeking shopping in Gran Canaria:See more shopping for groups in Gran Canaria on Tripadvisor