- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
24 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- Visited Isla Lobos with Noviera Nortours' ferry 'Majoero'. Booked through TripAdvisor and so glad we did. Arrive 20 mins before, the ferry is at the far end of the harbour near where the large Olson cruise ship moors. Relaxed and friendly crew, glass bottom to view the marine life, space on deck or in covered seating area.
We stayed on the island for 3 hrs which was perfect for a bit of sunbathing and snorkeling in the calm waters of the lagoon.
On the return trip we managed to sit on the bow seats and we were warned that we would get wet - that was no understatement! The spray from the bow hitting the waves absolutely soaked us and it was so much fun!!!! I'm sure the Captain was hitting the waves on purpose for the effect! We were all laughing and cheering the whole way back, it was a great way to finish a lovely day. Don't miss a trip to Isla Lobos with these guys.Written August 7, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We hired a mobility scooter for my father-in-law from here (20 euros per 24hrs in July 2022). The guy was fantastic - so helpful, friendly and flexible. Would highly recommend.Written August 11, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- we did several tours with this brilliant company, and every one was perfect. it was a big birthday so pierre made it special. first of all we did the catamaran and pierre even came with us, plenty food and drink provided, and loads of activities. next we did the full island tour which lasts 6 hours but it was extended at our approval as he felt he still had more to show us, which shows how dedicated he is to the business and his clients. next we did a walking tour of the volcanoes. pierre was very knowledgeable about all of this and we even gave the chipmunks some much needed water. i absolutely recommend this company. there are others who claim to be fully licensed, but this company are also covid certificated as well as fully licensed and insured. go with the best and never mind the rest. you will walk away as a friendWritten January 3, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Super service. Recommended by Oasis Village hotel management we contact them by mail from Belgium. Quick and clear responses. Even when return flight schedule changes they update immediatly after we send them a email.
And the best of all: respect of timing. No stress for the travellers. :-)
Next time in Fuerteventura ... we will use there services again.Written October 20, 2021
- If you want to take yr life into,the unknown rent a bike from free wheels
Slow un serviced bikes. No brakes. Until u crash. Dirty, not oiled.
CrapWritten November 22, 2019
- Tiadhe is THE WORST bus company I've ever had to deal with. Buses frequently do not show up when they're supposed to, and when they decide to they're almost always late. The drivers are rude and do not do their jobs of going to bus stops. One of the drivers at one point removed both hands from the steering wheel. WITH A COUPLE DOZEN PEOPLE ON BOARD. The fact that we have to pay for such an unhelpful service is shamefulWritten September 16, 2021
- Booked in advance for taxi from airport to hotel, in Lanzarote. Driver late arriving had to walk dragging cases no help from driver for 10 minutes to dirty transit van, obviously cancelled return trip booked taxi direct with hotel & much cheaper.
Avoid at all costs crap serviceWritten July 14, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Fuerteventura
- These experiences are best for transportation in Fuerteventura:
- Ferry to Isla de Lobos: round-trip tickets from Corralejo
- Fuerteventura: Ferry ticket to Lanzarote with wifi
- Lanzarote at your leisure (bus transfer and return ferry ticket)
- Lanzarote Airport Shared Shuttle Transfer
- Fuerteventura Airport Shared Shuttle Transfer