- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Concerts & Shows
5 places sorted by traveler favorites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travelers are saying
- By far the best bar in magaluf. Amazing atmosphere, live music and gorgeous cocktails all at a good price. Its a must if you visit magaluf/ Palmanova.Written May 17, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- This show is incredible. An absolute spectacle and rare treat provided by world class entertainers.
We were in the area led by captain Drake. My son was initially scared but he made him feel at ease and even took him on stage for the kids show.
The table service was good and although the food was average I didn’t care as the show was worth way more on its own. So I saw the food and Pepsi as a complete bonus.
I can’t list all of the skills the acrobats have but they all amazed in equal measure. The story to go with it is also good, albeit sometimes the voices are difficult to hear over the speakers.
There are some awkward views but they do their best to use the whole room and we had no problem turning slightly to see.
I will definitely one day return and everyone else who visits Mallorca should also.
Some of the negative reviews really baffle me.Written May 10, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Historic setting is very interesting during the day but is truly magic at night. Show has a good atmosphere. Great sound. We had dinner earlier and went for a ticket with drinks and snacks only and had a table for 2. We were offered a bottle of wine, a bottle of water and two plates of Mallorcan sobrasada and cheese which was enough for the evening. Staff is very caring. Light blankets are offered for fresh evenings. Overall recommended.Written July 22, 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Flamenco show is a must while visiting in Spain in general and Palma in particular.
The show of "Don Qijote" contains a vast time of dancing , flamenco and art.
Moreover , the great Gypsy Kings performed for a half a hour before the show took place and that was a blast.
However , be aware that the chairs are not comfortable for sitting and i suggest you to take a little pillow or even use your jacket as a padding to the chair , that was a bit disappointing , but still the show is a Must.Written June 21, 2015This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Majorca
- These are the best places for groups seeking dinner theaters in Majorca:See more dinner theaters for groups in Majorca on Tripadvisor