- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 154
What travelers are saying
- I went here in the morning, just to admire a varied selection of fruits, vegetables, meats and herbs, but we ended up sitting on a table and tasting some local specialties, with a glass of local wine. It worths.Written September 27, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Good WIFI, great coffee, artsy vibe, great cafe menu. Chill spot...my wife and I go a couple of times per week to hang out and do our freelance work.Written October 5, 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- First thing I saw as I was crossing the bridge was this very high tower. Little did I know this was actually a really good shopping mall. Good variety of shops, I suggest visiting it!Written November 23, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- As part of our grand tapas tour of Seville this was our fish course. Great fun and enthusiastic service. Seafood platter and cold white wine; perfect! Lovely smiling waitress and great atmosphere with good musicWritten November 29, 2017
- Got here by pure chance and it certainly was a great surprise. Very good location, in a small street just off the popular area of La Alameda.
Couldn't stay too long but the general impression was fantastic. The people in charge are really nice...young and easygoing...very knowledgeable tho. No trace of that snobbish atmosphere of the traditional art gallery concept that is so common, but rather something more alternative and interdisciplinary.
Qualitywise is very high too. International artists. Exhibitions, photography, workshops...Awesome non stop schedule with all kind of events.
Will come back for sure. Highly recommended.Written October 26, 2015
- This outlet is in the neighbourhood of the Sevilla airport and is not easy to find. We liked it because there were a lot of nice shops with good deals and good free parking.
You can find a lot of footwear like Nike, Reebok, Skechers, Clarks, Geox, Vans, Adidas etc. There is a Mango outlet, a Fifties (brand of Cortefiel), Pool and Bear outlet, Stradivarius outlet and a Lefties. The clientele was almost entirely Spanish on the saturday evening we visited. You can also find a lot of Spanish brands that we did not know before. The staff is much more friendly here than in Malaga.
There is a small foodcourt with a 100 Montaditos restaurant. The outlet is covered and compact. A nice place to shop when you are in the neighbourhood.Written March 2, 2020
- We came across this interesting market on our first day in Seville and spent an hour or so mingling with the locals who were busy poking around looking for bargains in the long and narrow Calle Feria. We didn't find anything of use to buy, but it was a pleasant enough experience and slightly off the beaten track for tourists.Written October 6, 2019
- This shopping centre is like other shopping complexes. Many shops selling things people need, especially locals, for whom it is designed. Anyone can go inside and get whatever. Nothing special about the place.Written April 19, 2020
- Spent probably 2 hours looking through all the fabulous tiles and pottery. One of the owners was very generous with his time explaining the history behind various items. I could have bought lots of tiles. Ended up buying some tiles and a lovely bowl. I had it all shipped back. In hindsight, I would have put the tiles in my suitcase and had them just ship the bowl to save on the shipping expenses. It's definitely worth a visit if you want something authentic from Seville to remember your trip.Written November 5, 2019
- Yet another local market in Sevilla - I was there at the time when the majority of stalls were closed, but there were some fruit and veg ones open. This place hosts the fantastic vegan restaurant, Veganitessen and the equally fantastic bakery with sourdough bread, Picnic.Written December 23, 2021
- One of the several markets in Sevilla, offering fresh veggies and fruits, sweets, meat and fish. Definitely worth avisit if you are in this area and need some snacks.Written December 15, 2021
- After reading reviews thought go and spend few hours shopping. Was expecting lots. But it's smaller than Trafford centre and but let downWritten March 30, 2022
- Of the several galleries I visited in Sevilla, this was the best. The space is fairly large, at least compared to the others in town, which provided ample space for numerous larger pieces, which is what I was looking for. All works appeared to be originals by talented Spanish artists and were prices accordingly (1000 euro minimum for a small 8X10 piece).Written September 14, 2017
- Great experience! A very interesting place full of things to discover. The artist is an authentic talent, original and creative. Open for appointments. Don't forget to call before.Written September 12, 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Seville