- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
What travelers are saying
- The Villa Amparo beach Resorts is very peaceful place and eco-friendly. The staff is very accommodating and friendly.Written November 9, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The Escape Room (Virus) was very enjoyable and was well put together. Andrea was very helpful, even in English! Definitely recommendable.Written February 23, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Well thought out and available in both English and Spanish.
Challenging and engaging experience where the time flew by.
Would highly recommend.Written September 14, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Granada Alternativa fantastic! Really accommodating, informative and friendly guides! Would recommendWritten October 31, 2022
- Absolutely amazing experience with Carlos and his excellent team. We enjoyed every minute of it! Thanks for providing such a beautiful highlight to our holiday. Simon & KarenWritten August 28, 2022
- Absolute great time!! The guide made the experience all worth it! Even took our 8 year old son 🙂 We would go again!Written June 20, 2022
- We did the via ferrata in Zafarraya with Roman and Dioni with three persons.
It really was a great experience! Challenging yet easy enough to do it without any experience. A bit of physical strength however is advised.
The guides were certainly professional and also fun.
So great views, a challenge and a laugh, what more could we have asked for?
Certainly coming back for the Rio Verde too :)Written May 28, 2021
- WOW experience!!! We booked a flight above Ronda, and absolutely loved it! Watching the beautiful white city and surroundings from different angles was overwhelming. The team was highly professional, making efforts to make the most out of the trip. Felipe and Raul - well done!Written October 29, 2022
- The guides were fantastic and very encouraging, and the route was really well paced with so many different jumps and slides. It was an absolutely beautiful location and we saw so much amazing wildlife.Written May 20, 2022
- We (two adults and a 14yo) had a lovely morning on the river near El Tejar. Our guide, Juanma, made it a lot of fun. It was August so the rapids weren’t dramatic but we still really enjoyed it and would recommend it. Also felt safe with the right equipment etc.Written August 24, 2021