Popular things to do
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travelers are saying
- Lovely place to visit. Pretty place great shopping lovely restaurants. Lots of things to see and do from beach front strolls to night time food and drinks xx love it . Went as two couplesWritten November 2, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- walked from torremolinos front to the old town up quite a steep hill, worth the walk just to see the different prices for the same touristy things. Try thr walk down the steps backbto the sea front definitely something of a challengeWritten June 18, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
This is a long and wide beach with golden sand.
The promenade that fronts it is dotted with sand sculptures with intricate details, and it is lined with shops, restaurants and cafes.
There are many beach clubs with chair and umbrella rentals, and some are beautifully landscaped.Written August 30, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Spent a very enjoyable and relaxing afternoon walking round the park and admiring the view from the tower. Well worth a visit for some peace and quiet and only about 15 minutes walk from the seafront.Written October 27, 2023
- I loved this garden very tranquil away from crowds beautiful green space with fountains and mature treesWritten August 30, 2023
- Beach is clean and you can walk for miles plenty of sunbeds to be had water sports also watch the sunriseWritten October 16, 2023
- Very beautiful, a very good short stop if you're in the area. Beautiful view and looks interesting in between the surroundingsWritten May 24, 2023
- We love Paraiso beach because it is totally attitude free and the owners always ensure everybody feels welcomed.
It's a gay friendly business but you can go with your parents, your kids, your partner or on your own.
You can be a bear, slim, young, mature, whoever you are.
Everybody is respected there.
The service provided by the owners is amazing. We went every day in September and they ensured we had the same sun beds at the front every single day. Thank you!
Oh, by the way, the food served by La Cabrita (the restaurant attached to Paraiso Beach) is delicious and the prices very competitive.
Gracias!Written October 7, 2023
The beach is to the east of Playa El Bajondillo. It is wide and flat and has very few beachgoers. There was lots of room to spread a blanket and be by yourself.
There are beach clubs, but they are widely spaced.Written August 30, 2023
- We visited at the end of October and the park was very quiet. A great talk put on by 1 of the keepers which was both entertaining and educational. It's not a huge attraction but well worth the visit.
Clean and appeared well maintained (water is mucky but that's because the animals live in murky water).Written October 29, 2023
- The lady in the tourist office which is near the shops and in front of beach, was very helpful, printed off train timetable and a copy of the Malaga tourist map.Written August 3, 2020
- Modest but charming church. A truly quaint little church in the old town centre and apparently dedicated to Torremolinos's patron saint, St Michael Archangel. Inside the building you can see the beautiful altar and bask in the atmosphere. Loved the stop off.Written June 28, 2022
- Pedestrianised area in Torremolinos with many many bars, restaurants, cafes, shops, etc etc, plus it's quite close to the wonderful beach. Lots of bustling activity and people going here and there. A great experience and one not to miss.Written July 3, 2022
- This is a culture oasis in Torremolinos with outdoor sculptures and some good local art displayed in the corridors. Nice cafe at the back. There are all sorts of adult education classes run from here. Worth a visit!Written July 22, 2019
Nice beach far enough away from the center town to be less crowded.
It is wide and long, with soft golden sand. A grassy area with palm trees provides shade.
There are several widely spaced Chiringuitos where you can purchase food and beverages.
There are also places to rent sun beds and umbrellas.Written August 30, 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Torremolinos
- The best day trips from Torremolinos according to Tripadvisor travelers are:
- Guided Tour to Caminito del Rey from Malaga
- Ronda Village Guided Tour from Costa del Sol
- Seville Full Day Trip with Cathedral from Costa del Sol
- Gibraltar Shopping Guided Tour from Costa del Sol
- Frigiliana and Nerja Tour from Costa del Sol
Torremolinos Attractions Information
|Monday 1:54 PM|