Top Attractions in Torremolinos
Admission tickets from $37.13
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travelers are saying
- Excellent area of Torremolinos. Beach promenade. Restaurants / bars, shops. Great place to relax & chill out area.Written September 23, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- City marvellow, by the sea stinks grlled fish tobą co smoking everywhere. Noisy area.may be I will go there Alain?Written September 27, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Nice walk arround the lake with cannons. Nice views. It is a bit of a climb towards trainstation but you can take the small bus every half hour at Heineken CaféWritten April 30, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Took my mom there she doesn't speak English, and this was the best night out of her holidays! She demanded that the next time she comes visit to take her again.
As always, the show was incredible, the Contessa was her wonderful self as always, the light show was breathtaking, goosebumps and tears (good emotional ones) were all there.
Thank you Contessa and the staff (Sam and Soni) for another fabulous night.
I'll see you again soon xxWritten August 2, 2020
- Unfortunately the Mediterranean waters were still cold, and almost nobody entered for a swim. Fortunately the hotel had a very nice swiming pool with all facilities.
Nevertheless La Carihuela Beach looked really prepared to accomodate its guestsWritten June 13, 2022
- The moment we turned up at the door the entertainment and magic began. I was so amazed by the slight of hand of Matthew. The show was amazing from start to finish and Alarna's voice was spectacular. I will visit again if im ever on the costa and can get ticketsWritten September 13, 2022
- I think COVID has hit this place quite hard. We visited many years ago and it wasn’t like this. There were no crocs outside, they were all housed in four pens in a glasshouse. Outside there were a few turtles and tortoises. A small indoor area with a couple of lizards. The whole park could be done in 20 minutes. We held a baby croc which was nice (cost €10 with a souvenir picture) and then the guide went in with the crocs to give a talk for 15 minutes which was quite informative.
It’s a shame that it has been affected this way as it was a lovely little park. Hopefully they will build it back up.Written May 22, 2022
- Definitely visit! So many plants - succulents, cacti, palms etc. They have a japanese garden with a pond and turtles. They also have owls and other birds around. The walk there from main Torremolinos took us about 15 minutes - it is along a busy road but has a path and we found no issue at all with the walk. Only four euro to enter and we would go again.Written June 13, 2022
- Been coming here for a good few years now and it is showing signs of wear and tear. Price was 112 euros for 4 adults.
The Fastpass is a necessity and allowed minimal queue riding all day but at 35 euros each is very expensive. Queues without Fastpass were huge and heard many complaints about them.
Food and drink is expensive but you are allowed to take in your own, with may taking cool boxes.
Sunbeds available at 7euros each for the day.Written August 16, 2022
- Worth the visit when you're around. Beautiful art exhibition, hand painted tiles. Go there and get inspired by colours of Spain.Written August 7, 2022
- Easy to walk to from the Prom. Plenty of room to walk, play or just relax. The beach joins up with other named beaches & is 3/4 miles long in total stretching to Benalmadena.Written September 18, 2022
- Modest but charming church. A truly quaint little church in the old town centre and apparently dedicated to Torremolinos's patron saint, St Michael Archangel. Inside the building you can see the beautiful altar and bask in the atmosphere. Loved the stop off.Written June 28, 2022
- Playa los Alamos is one of the last beaches in Torremolinos before Malaga.
The more than a kilometer long and 60-meter wide beach is known for its golden sand and light waves.
It has an extensive leisure offering for all ages from beach bars, restaurants, and outdoor sports activities. The beach promenade is excellent for walking.Written December 11, 2021
- Pedestrianised area in Torremolinos with many many bars, restaurants, cafes, shops, etc etc, plus it's quite close to the wonderful beach. Lots of bustling activity and people going here and there. A great experience and one not to miss.Written July 3, 2022
- Plenty of bars and restaurants to to choose from. Caters for most tastes. Very lively area. Music events on in the square from time to time.Written December 18, 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Torremolinos
- The best day trips from Torremolinos according to Tripadvisor travelers are:
- Guided Tour to Caminito del Rey from Malaga
- Natural Parck Jeep Eco Tour from Costa del Sol
- Ronda & Setenil from the Costa del Sol
- Gibraltar Shopping Tour
- Seville Full Day Trip from Costa del Sol