Speciality & Gift Shops • Historic Sites
What travelers are saying
- Unfortunately I was unable to eat here but so glad I made the effort to walk to this shop to see the stunning interior. As it was a hot day and this was early I did not buy any products for risk of them melting but they did have an excellent cheese collection.Written August 11, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Elbepark is the largest shoppingcenter in the whole of Dresden. Everything you can imagine to buy was there to buy at Elbepark. Except a lot of shops of different variety sports, food, clothes, clothes for animals, playthings for children and a lot more there was a lot of places to eat food of different kind. I suggest a visit at Elbepark!Written April 1, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Considered as the cheapest mall in Prager Strasse Dresden mostly because the big Primark store and it's low prices,
the Media Market store which more interest me is big with nice selection of gadgets and electrics, there are more fashion stores such as JACK & JONES ,ONLY & SONS, big branch of the cheap pharmacy chain Müller , Adidas and many more.
The food court area is full with decent food at cheap prices.Written October 6, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Found this excellent shop by accident, so glad I did! A diverse range of Quality German items with exceptional service
Thankyou !Written August 18, 2022
- But by comparison, the interior is rather pedestrian with vendors of produce, flowers, coffee, breads, wursts, a dry cleaner and shoe repair. However, if you are looking to purchase an authentic coffee bean burlap bag, then you should definitely plan to visit.Written August 11, 2016
- In Dresden Neustadt there is a quartier with original baroque houses. There is very little to see here, unless you are searching for antiquarian shops, of which there are many.Written May 30, 2023
- A great shopping centre with a great selection of shops. Surprisingly the toilets are not free to use, there was a €0.50 charge, luckily you can use contactless methods.Written May 1, 2022
- We stumbled on this around the corner from our hotel and went in for breakfast. It quickly became our go to! The pastries were delicious and the hot chocolate was absolutely amazing! I've never had any as good. Friendly service and reasonably priced.Written January 5, 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Dresden
- These are the best places for kid-friendly shopping in Dresden:See more shopping for kids in Dresden on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly shopping in Dresden:See more budget-friendly shopping in Dresden on Tripadvisor