- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
What travelers are saying
- Can’t be silent, Lacalidad is the best German dancing school with only professionals, who arrange their work in the best way! Chris is awesome❤️, other teachers are brilliant! I’ve tried several schools before getting this place, but now I am in a rush to recommend this particular place for your rest, dancing growing, pleasure and positive emotions! And also they are full of different events, it’s always Interesting there) Moreover, high heels classes with Natali are unforgettable😍 God bless you, guys🙏Written November 7, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had a nice date activity at Pintoyo. Different than other activities, because you can show that as a man, you can have an “artistic” side also 😎. Very good explanation about the techniques from Edda. The pottery is very modern design, so great to display later in the house. The “baking” process takes a while, so if you are just on vacation, send Edda an e-mail to arrange something.
(On picture just the decorating fase, still has to be baked)Written August 13, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Suggested by a friend I went to a drop-in Improv at Theatre Language Studio. Something they offer every first Saturday of the month as I understood.
I have played Improv in German language before, but English was somewhat of a hurdle for me. But Rene was able to make everyone feel very safe and comfortable right from the beginning by showing that we are all in the same boat.
The Improv games were much fun, learning the basics in a short 2 1/2hrs and spending time with many open-minded and easy-going internationals was a pleasure. Made me sign up for a whole class at TLS.
Highly recommendable for everyone who wants to experience a (first) taste of Improv and have a fun afternoon! Don't be shy, there is no mistakes 😉Written January 18, 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Have dropped in here a number of times. They have a large selection of tea and other items. Many can be used as gifts for family and friends. Some are just fun to try for yourself. Some days they have some crackers, cheese, and chutney to try, which is really quite good.Written March 18, 2017