Showing results 1-30 of 50
What travelers are saying
- I went on the stadium tour which was great. The tour guide was really nice and she showed us around the stadium. The tour only cost 6 euro, which was great value for money. The tour lasted about 40 minutes and then we were allowed to spend time in the museum. The stadium itself is really nice and definitely worth a visit for any football fan.Written August 11, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A small casino with about 100 slot machines and several tables for live play. Entry is a bit complicated and slow, as they want an ID.Written June 27, 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I started to see Nok for Yoga in 2017. I really enjoyed the yoga classes and decided to get a card for 10 visits, which I paid 90 Euros.
After that, I learnt that Nok also provides thai massages, so after my 10 Yoga sessions I decided to see her for massages instead. My husband and I have been booking regular appointments for massages for nearly 4 years now. We are so happy and satisfied with Nok's massages! She is a very friendly and talented lady, and I think she has excellent offers (massages, yoga, thai boxing, etc.). I tried other places in Bremen before but I have never been so pleased as I have been with Nok. Not only gives she the best massages, but her prices are very reasonable too.
Long story short: I can highly recommend Nok for her amazing business and sports venue!Written August 30, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very friendly, my daughter and her friends solved the prison room and it was lots of fun. We shall visit again to try the other rooms.Written December 23, 2022
- I went with my 7 yrs old son, even he was one of the youngest he had great fun.
Impotent to win is teamwork.
Tip: Parents or the Mama Only goes shopping in the nearby Weserpark and the kids play one or two rounds of Lasertag.Written January 22, 2018
- We went with the 2 of us on a cold afternoon, we had to cycle for about 20 minutes but it was totally worth it. Great atmosphere and good fun! It’s normal to take a couple of beers while playing, no need for reservations during week days. Nice way to spend a few hours having fun!! 5 starsWritten February 8, 2018
- The perfect place for fun, and lots of it. Really cool laser tag and subvert arena to play in, helpful staff and reasonable prices…
Truly a must in Bremen- especially with teenagers or playful adults…Written June 28, 2022
- Ice skating in Bremen, but only from October unitl March.
Skates are available for rent.
Kids can use a 'penguin' to hold tight.Written April 1, 2018
- A large indoor children playground.
great for rainy weather...
perfect for kids birthdays, which i attend to.Written October 23, 2017
- Cool activity close to the central station. Offers boulder routes in several levels of difficulty and has something for everybody. Seemed like a popular place with a lot of regulars - great training :-)Written March 13, 2017
- This place has been really well set up with a well designed circuit inlcuding a curved helter skelter between levels. The karts are in good condition and not hoegly powerful but you'll have a lot of fun squeezing out every ounce of performance. 11 euros for 10 minutes is not bad value but then they charge you 2.50 for a balaclava.... After two sessions we were exhausted. Safety is good but the briefign was in German only.Written November 26, 2017