- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
53 places sorted by traveler favorites
Points of Interest & Landmarks • Architectural Buildings
Showing results 1-30 of 53
What travelers are saying
- If you are visiting this part of the city, please have a look inside. You can have a glimpse of it at the entrance, but if you want to see more, you have to be a student or a researcher. Easy access in that regard. Up the stairs, you have an impressing view over the building, the ceiling and the desks where you study. Very helpful staff.Written September 3, 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We walked all the way here just to find out that they only open from 9am to 12 pm. I submitted operation hours hope to help other visitors.Written March 14, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very good facilities for conventions, but there is nothing around like places to eat and there is only one cafeteria inside (expensive!) that gets really crowded. Besides that, it was very conformable!Written July 27, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Looked out my hotel window, and saw what looked like a library. Looked up "beautiful libraries in Berlin" and realized this was the Grimm Brothers' Library. Went in, and it was beautiful. If you are into libraries, stop by!Written October 15, 2019
- We were there fro an event of 400 pax.
At first sight for the architecture, it is a great place ! I mean for me, being a lover of special different places for events and Gala dinner, it was a perfect building.
Really spectacular like some would say. But, but....... i tell you the echo we had afterward. In checking the way they settled the decoration, we can understand that they had that problem and added some sound breaking decoration.
True it is a nice tool for events. False for big events.Written June 20, 2016
- BMW Foundation Herbert Quandt held Berlin Global Forum at this location and it was really great. New business experience very much different from typical 5-star hotels and hubs and standard conference facilities.
Everything is on place here for a large scale business events.
Also great location not far away from the city center so no problem to get there by Uber or taxi or even bicycle.Written October 28, 2019
- I think we arrived after a few planes had landed as the information bureau was very busy . Eventually we were seen to and the girl was very cheerful and helpful We came away with one or two brochures for the areaWritten October 4, 2018
- we were surprised by this unassuming building containing such a good collection. The descriptions in English were excellent and the range of paintings were fabulous. Another example of a quiet art museum that would be flooded with people if in London or Paris. Also had an amazing photography exhibition by Mario Testino, that is a must seeWritten July 9, 2015
- Oh dear. There are so few tourists and plenty of staff so no stress. Yet how rude. How unhelpful. One expects people working in tourist offices to have a love of their City and to want to help tourists get the most from their stay. Not the gentleman we spoke to. We left with nothing useful, no help received. There is obviously some insider groups also as we saw one tour bus running and were trying to find out more info. We were bluntly told there were no hop on hop off buses running, I.e. the one they work with was not running! If we wanted to enquire about a private tour we should go and speak to a taxi outside. Private tours were advertised on the website of the bus company they promote. So a real a nod total disappointment. Don’t waste your time going there unless just picking up leaflets.Written December 24, 2021
- When paying for lunch at the cafe next door, a poster for a photography exhibit at the Amerika Haus caught my eye. While that exhibit is no longer there, I thought the Amerika Haus was a great, artistic "find" just a few blocks down from the Berlin Zoo.Written June 13, 2016
- Taking into account that there are more Than 15000 books there You Will get into another world of passion, far beyond the trendy Taste for show-off things
Books from the 19th century even 18th for a rare french one...
And such a Nice welcomingWritten October 26, 2014