- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
What travelers are saying
- Very friendly atmosphere. Not at all crowded when we went. 2 saunas and one steam room, infusion on the hour. Good value for money, thoroughly enjoyed the experience.Written October 22, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The first time I tried Kundalini Yoga was with Hardeep- it's nothing like the other forms of yoga one may be used to, but if you're interested in a higher awakening of yourself in this universe, this is a class to try! I leave every class feeling more open, more awake, and more connected. Not only is the class taught in English, the studio space is also sunny and calm, and there's even yummy tea at the end of the class. I'll be back next week!Written May 9, 2014This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The place is clean and unpretentious with freindly staff.tge massages here a good value compared to the centre of berlin Had a very good oil massage from Meg , a lovely smiley lady .I would have loved to be able to have more of a conversation with her but unfortunately I speak a few words of Thai and German. If it hadn't been the end of my holiday I would have definitely been back to see her again.Written April 3, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- There's a lot of thai massage places in Berlin and I've tried many of them - but ever since I found this little place, I go to LIMIN whenever I need a massage. It's comparable to good places in Thailand. The masseuses are very skilled, friendly and will definitely make you feel better :). The place itself is not fancy at all, curtains between the customers, but I was never disturbed by that, it rather made me feel even more like in Thailand ;). Most importantly, towels look fresh and clean and seem to be changed between customers, they have a restroom and the whole place looks pretty tidy. Prices are not high. Booking by phone works best, only cash accepted. I'll always go back there!Written November 22, 2018
- I had taken my sister and myself for our birthdays and booked the 3 hour deal--pedicure, facial and massage. Rosa Morales was very accommodating and made a special appointment for us on Saturday so we could be seen simultaneously. She greeted us with a glass of bubbly and a wonderful fruit plate. The treatments were very thorough and she took her time to explain everything and was responsive to our questions/concerns. The treatments were wonderful. Would highly recommendWritten July 6, 2019