- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
14 places sorted by traveler favorites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travelers are saying
- In Berlin for five days, I looked long and hard for a workout place to supplement jogging and the hotel's small exercise room. BeCycle turned out to fit the bill very well.
I took two of their 45 minute HIIT classes (not cycling) and they certainly made you work up a sweat. The sessions involved moves that would be familiar to most Americans who participate in group fitness classes: burpees, push-ups, high-knees, lunges, work with light dumbells and rubber bands - you get the idea. But it was a distinct program each day - good for variety. I liked that on one of the days we did some sprinting outside, simply by running around the block.
Classes take place in English and "the crowd" seemed multinational and certainly friendly. Our instructors were great: motivating and exacting but also supportive.
It is reasonably close to the center of town and accessible via public transport, or you can add a run there and back (which I did).
Will definitely go back on my next trip to Berlin.Written July 4, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- The homeopathic doctor was very friendly to me and she helped me a lot with my health issues. I would definitly recommend her.Written April 21, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I've lived in Berlin many years and always looked for a fitness studio which would help me stay active, take my mind off of work, and where I could have fun. Ride Berlin far exceeded these expectations! I absolutely love going in to the studio, I'm greeted by friendly faces, and I know that each class will be different (and more exciting) than the last. Not to mention the amenities are beautiful and luxe. I finally found a place I am excited to go to - every. single. time. I've never had that before, not even with yoga studios I enjoyed in the past. So happy I found Ride!Written April 21, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Wonderful spa!! You can really step out of the hectic day and into another world that is focused on helping you relax. The facility is modernly decorated, all new, with a steam shower, and a small whirlpool, and plants and flowers to set the mood. Robyn and her colleague are professional and pour their heart into this place which it shows.I booked something last minute for me and a mommy friend of mine-we spend most of our days working or taking care of small people. We went in and literally spent the entire afternoon being pampered. The Thai massage is excellent, the wrap/massage was really good all fresh ingredients, we got a foot rub which was decadent and incredibly relaxing.We also got a face shower which was layers of moisturizing ingredients for our skin. The experience left me feeling like a new woman. In between our treatments we were served fruit, tea and smoothies. At the end she brought out homemade Thai desserts. It was exactly what I’ve needed to unwind. Thanks Robyn for taking such amazing are of us !!Written October 11, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I got a gift card for a massage in this place and it's for sure one of my favourite presents that I ever had, extremely relaxing, the atmosphere was so nice, everything was perfect, the smell, the relaxing music the great and very kind attention, the massage therapist was very professional. I wanted to cry when it finished and I didn't want to go. It's so far and without a doubt the best massage and the best spa I've ever been. Highly recommended.Written February 23, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I recently spent the weekend in Berlin and went to practice dynamic meditation at the Osho centre.
This place is stunning and has a very warm and welcoming atmosphere. It's very reasonably priced with a timetable packed full of classes. The evening osho meditation classes are well worth trying out :)Written January 23, 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I am a member for 2 years and now I have a life-time contract. Equipment is OK but you need to be very careful by giving them direct-SEPA possibility. It is the 3rd time when they are charging for nothing. The first time they charged for a offer that I didn't want and I haven't been notified before. I have written several emails and finally they have canceled that.
For the second time they have charged for something. I have written several emails and they are not responding. This the 3rd time that they are charging some money. Terrible service. No reply. If you could avoid JOPP just avoid them.Written December 17, 2015This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- For this price the service is lacking big way. I was misinformed when signing up about several things in the contract....Written May 13, 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.