What travelers are saying
- fun & entertaining line up. The host was the top act though including running jokes with the audience (shades)🤣Written August 30, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It was a comedy club, the place was very simple and crafty, I saw no signs of being pretentious, so you can be yourself and enjoy an authentic comedy evining.Written February 11, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Went to see Paul Weller and found the venue a perfect size - small enough to feel the intimacy. Sound was good. Only beef is the process with the drinks glasses - to claim the "refund" we would have had to join a long queue after the gig. Us like others simply headed off.Written August 21, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I went to the Wednesday night open mic (in English) alone and met several very friendly people from the start. The compère (Lena) is great and I had a good laugh throughout the evening. There were 9 performers in total - some better than others, of course, but it's an excellent comedy night (free but contributions welcome and deserved)!Written May 23, 2018
- Excellent show! hilarious comedians and really good interaction with the audience. Love that it’s in the hostel. Truly made my experience in Berlin a once in a lifetimeWritten November 20, 2022
- Very funny, very friendly English-speaking comedy night. A mixture of comedy styles in a relaxed hip atmosphere - recommendedWritten March 9, 2016
- Definitely one of the better comedy nights in Berlin. Intimate but not intimidating. Worth a visit. It's on Monday.Written November 28, 2016
- A friend invited me to watch a Comedy Shorts show and I had the best time ever! They were such a funny bunch on stage as well as lovely people to meet off stage :) Thank you all! I hadn’t laughed like that in a while!Written February 26, 2020
- Every Tuesday at 8pm there is this act. We randomly saw the ad walking to out tram stop. It was a funny, interactive and relaxed evening. We really enjoyed it. Good chuckle, great cake and a nice beer. Overall, good evening that doesn't break the bank!Written January 13, 2017
- Went to the English-language Comedy Shorts show with a group of teenagers, and they LOVED it! (So did the adults).
Great fun, and great improv teams. Thoroughly enjoyable.Written March 3, 2020
- Must go!!! The innovative concept of this venue (being able to attend a show while sipping on my favourite drinks) and its cool underground atmosphere will make your Berlin night out!!Written December 17, 2019
- The Nose is one of the smaller mics in the city, featuring fresh tallent & hosted by the very funny Mark Beadle. The venue is cosy, with very reasonable drink prices. The Berlin comedy scene is full of tallent, and The Nose is a great place to tap into it. One of my favourite mics in the city.Written July 12, 2018
- Great crowd, always great DJ's. Very relaxed atmosphere. Bartenders friendly, not a very touristy spot, that's why I liked it. Went just about every night before hitting the more major clubs. Will be back when in Berlin. I miss it, and wish I had something like it at home!Written April 26, 2015
Frequently Asked Questions about Berlin
- These experiences are best for comedy clubs in Berlin:
- Laughing Spree - English Comedy Show on a Boat
- English Comedy Ticket including Pizza in Berlin Mitte
- Dark Humor Comedy Show in English at Kara Kas Bar in Berlin
- These are the best places for groups seeking comedy clubs in Berlin:See more comedy clubs for groups in Berlin on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly comedy clubs in Berlin:See more budget-friendly comedy clubs in Berlin on Tripadvisor