- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
82 places sorted by traveler favorites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Showing results 1-30 of 82
What travelers are saying
- Paul was excellent in making sure everybody in our large crowd had fun and was attended to. He checks up on you at least two times during the tour and is very willing to take your pictures, lead you places, and recommend food. We visited Harburg Castle and Rothenburg. He shows his knowledge of Bavaria very well and suggests many places that one can springboard into a next but longer stay. I enjoyed his willingness to please and entertain us and would recommend him for your next tour around Bavaria.Written November 14, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Having researched travel options prior to our trip to Munich I chose to get the tickets online (return) from the airport. It was a 50 minute trip and there was a total return saving of 8 euros by getting the tickets online. It was a lovely trip in a luxury bus. No hanging around as they run every 15 minutes through both terminals. Well recommended..Written September 22, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Euroroadtrip is really good and professional, highly recommend for anyone traveling around Europe. My sis and I really enjoyed the ride with euroroad trip. It was very convenient to travel from Prague to Berlin and we are able to enjoy some beautiful sights along the journey. Thank you Zybnek for the amazing hospitality and as our tour guide in Dresden too :). Will definitely use euroraodtrip again in a heartbeatWritten May 15, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Had a great day with Ralph. He was extremely professional, accommodating, informative and we had a nice time with him. First class all the way.
The only reason I didn’t give it five stars is he was a half hour late for pick up. Then, at the end of the day, we ran out of time and couldn’t make one of our stops. It wasn’t our fault. Otherwise, a great day.Written October 6, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We were greeted by a friendly gentleman at the Munich airport. He drove direct to our hotel in a great Mercedes-Benz. The driver was local knowledge and told us about the historical Regensburg. Our huge luggage found a lot of space. We booked the return transfer immediately again. Thank you airportLiner Team!Written December 14, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- The driver waited almost an hour for us when flight was delayed. He got us to hotel quickly and safely.Written October 18, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- The trip was really nice.
I‘m living in dubai and using this Limousinen Service wanner & asam all the time when I’m here in Germany.
Friendly stuff , nice car and good drinks.
Totally satisfying experience !Written August 11, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Ioannis is one of the nicest person we have met in Munich. We visit Munich two times a year for an exhibition. The taxi driver who promised to pick us at a certain time didn't show up and didn't reply our calls. We were about to miss the plane. One of our friend suggested Ioannis and gave his number. We called him, he came immediately and safely took us to the airport. Until then we don't prefer to use any other driver.
He is helpful, knowledgeable, prompt, efficient and one of the nicest people I have ever met. I had the pleasure of all his transfers as well as his help for finding our needs. He comes on time all the time and waits always with a big smile. We feel that we are getting picked up by a friend. He is kind and discrete.
I cannot emphasize how much I would recommend him for your transfers in Munich. We felt absolutely safe at all times. We will definitely use him again and would highly recommend him to everyone.Written February 17, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Munich
- These experiences are best for taxis & shuttles in Munich:
- Private Neuschwanstein & Linderhof Tour in Mercedes V-Class (up to 6 person)
- Arrival Private Transfer from Munich Airport MUC to Munich City by Luxury Van
- Private Transfer from Munich to Salzburg with 2 Sightseeing Stops
- Private departure transfer Munich Hotel to Munich Airport
- Munich to Prague - Private Transfer with 2 hours of Sightseeing
- These are the best places for kid-friendly taxis & shuttles in Munich:See more taxis & shuttles for kids in Munich on Tripadvisor