Showing results 1-30 of 421
What travelers are saying
- This central railway is not only a station but has lots of restaurants and is also a shopping centre, which means if you need to buy anything or have some time to kill before taking your train, this is a nice place to spend some time on a rainy or cold day.Written August 16, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- An architectural gem of a series of connected courtyards. What we now describe as mixed use - retail, residential, office all jumbled up. And of course entirely pedestrian. Definitely brings focus to the modern idea of the 15 minute city. Some interesting shops including one devoted to ampelmannchen - the East German traffic light symbol adopted after the fall of the Wall. Entertaining little shop.Written June 6, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Big mall with easy access and lots of shops. Nice to walk thru when transiting the area too. Something for everyone here and close to all the sights.Written November 20, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A big outdoor outlet city with lots of designer brands. In some cases there is a greater discount and other cases barely any. Overall it was a great experience, nice, open and clean place.Written October 6, 2023
- Great place for lunch. A wonderful food market with plenty of places to eat and drink. A wide ranging choice of food and drinksWritten July 23, 2023
- On the pedestrian and central Grimmaische Straße, you will find also the entrance to the charming Mädlerpassage.
Originally intended to connect merchants' houses and shops, these covered alleyways were meant to protect tradesmen from the weather and gradually became the elegant shopping arcades they are today.Written December 19, 2019
- We had a brief stop on the way from München to Nürnberg - the outlet center is very much similar to others you may have visited - all famous international and German brands from clothes, perfume, kitchenware and so on are there - English level in the shop we did some purchases was pretty good - friendly atmosphere and clean environment (eg toilets)Written August 8, 2023
- Huge outdoor mall. Easily reachable with bus ( line 368 , Ruhr Park is last stop with that line) from the center of Bochum some 20 minutes ride. Many stores , lots of food places.
During the Saturday it was full of people, really crowded.Written October 9, 2022
- Nice place to eat and do shopping , big mall and small eating joints plus food court in mall , easily approachable by US & tram n busWritten October 10, 2023
- We traveled to Wertheim Village from Frankfurt. I don't know how it was like pre-pandemic but there are not many ways you can get to Wertheim Village from Frankfurt, if you dont drive. The shuttle is not daily, and there is no train. The best way is by Flixbus, which takes about an hour and 10 mins. Only this one bus in the daytime at about 11am, and the return trip is about 530pm, leaving you with just about enough time to shop. The bus stop for the journey back is just across the road from where you stop when you arrive (don't follow the directions on the Flix app, which is slightly different).Written November 13, 2022
- Huge shopping mall in Frankfurt. One stop shopping for all your needs. We pick up jackets for autumn wear. Did some window shopping. A huge mall for hangout.Written June 8, 2019
- Monday was quite calm and uncrowded throughout the mall. Many specialty stores were still offering products for home needs as well as for residents' clothing and well-being.Written September 29, 2023
- Very nice department store close to old town. There is a market in the basement where you can buy groceries (raw meat/fish, vegetables and fruits), cooked meats and food souvenirs. The top floor is a nice self serve restaurant with a good view and good variety of selections (meat and potato, pasta, salads. cake and coffee, ice cream etc). The weather was a little warm the day I visited (80F), and part of the indoor (air conditioning not strong enough) and outdoor seatings (string sun) were hotter than I would like, but the view was nice. Will definitely visit again next time I’m in the area.Written June 2, 2023
- These little street fairs are everywhere in the city. It is possible to see locals shopping and eat local food, very well made! Price is fair for the amount of food.Written November 5, 2020
- The 'Limbecker Platz' shopping mall is one of the better and one of the largest in this part of Germany.
It's spacious and bright and includes a department store (Karstadt), almost 200 shops shops and a dozen of restaurants.
Car park is also available.Written January 29, 2020