Top Attractions in Juan-les-Pins
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travelers are saying
- Each town/village along the coast has a different vibe. JLP is all about music. It is quieter than some of its neighbours, and seems a bit more chilled. Well worth a visit.Written August 5, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Calm, peaceful, cooling, lovely smell of pines, this is a good place to shelter from the serious business of enjoying the beach and the vibrant bars and restaurants!Written August 5, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Good place to pray as it is cosy and calm
Average age is a little bit high but you can still find friendly young peopleWritten February 1, 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Decent food and right on the waters edge of the beach. Service was a bit delayed, but that is somewhat normal in France. We had the yolo bowl and the burger both were good.Written September 6, 2021
- I do suggest folks take the time to drop by the second level here to visit the shop and inquire for guidance at the Tourist Information office: many activities in the area do not 'start' or 'stop' at Juan les Pins, but some do, and connecting to those - and others - is easiest after talking to these folks.Written September 22, 2019
- The Jazz Festival at Juan les Pins is a MUST at La Pinede Gould with the arena overlooking the bay. Scintillating location with always good jazz programWritten July 20, 2019
- pretty basic sculpture of minor interest nicer to watch direction sea side opposite to the sculpture once on the promenadeWritten June 19, 2021
- Thanks for the maps, bus routes, cards and guidance! It's helping me plan a return to the area, actually.Written September 22, 2019
- Simple shaded by trees square with a bust of the legendary jazz player in the centre.
Nothing more, nothing less.Written April 21, 2019
- For sure we would like to thank Pop’Bike Juan Les Pins for the great advices and bikes! We rented 2 city bikes for one week and enjoyed using them all days to explore the wonderful French Riviera! Thanks again! Regards Jan & MireilleWritten August 11, 2022
- Absolutely fantastic service and a great selection of cycles for all abilities
Boris was absolutely great we couldn’t be happier his customer service was brilliantWritten June 27, 2022
- I am really satisfied by my experience with them.
I was really scared for my discovery dive but the guide was very reassuring and experienced, we went down slowly and I ended up not wanting the dive to end 😊.
They are incredibly professionals and it was an amazing experience.
I am very satisfied and I will be back for sure.Written August 9, 2021
- We had a great time with the team at Cote Plongee. I took my 15yr and 19yr old children for their first beginner's introductory Scuba dive and they absolutely loved in. I also did a refresher dive after not diving for 15 years or so and it was great to be 'blowing bubbles' again underwater. Good visibility to 6 metres and we saw fish, octopus, sea horse and starfish. The whole experience was relaxed, fun and most importantly professional. We all had a super afternoon and will be returning here again for more diving next year!Written July 4, 2022
- The band and dancers are fabulous and work really hard to provide wonderful entertainment and atmosphere.
Super fun night with a big choice of cocktails.
The only thing that lets the place down, is the joyless staff, particularly the management who are rude and miserable and seem to want to take all the joy and life away from what the entertainers are offering.
5 stars to the musicians and dancers
0 stars to the managementWritten July 28, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Juan-les-Pins
- The best outdoor activities in Juan-les-Pins according to Tripadvisor travelers are: See all outdoor activities in Juan-les-Pins on Tripadvisor
- The best day trips from Juan-les-Pins according to Tripadvisor travelers are:
- The Best of the Riviera Small group Guided full Day Tour
- Private Day Trip: The French Riviera by Minivan
- Cannes, Antibes & St-Paul de Vence Small group Half-Day Tour
- Cannes Shore Excursion Private Half Day trip : Cannes, Antibes, Juan les Pins
- Villefranche Shore Excursion Private Half Day Trip Cannes Antibes Juan Les Pins