Escape Games • Scavenger Hunts
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
41 places sorted by traveler favorites
Showing results 1-30 of 41
What travelers are saying
- Incredible!! On vacation from USA- we do not have anything like this. 10/10
The actors are fantastic start to finish. My teen boys (13 & 15) loved it.
Highly recommend if you like escape rooms with a bit of a scare. Every aspect was methodically thought out and perfectly executed! Wow! Wow! Wow!Written October 2, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- What an amazing experience. Our guide (Samantha) was incredible. From prior to the tour to right up to the end it was clear where to meet, what to bring and how to get there. The host sent pictures of the meeting place, could not have been easier. Samantha was amazing, informative and funny. We had breaks during the tour and she explained so much to us. Even getting on the metro was organized and a breeze. I highly recommend booking this tour if you are looking for a wide ranging high level view of Paris.Written August 19, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It was a great mystery solve game while roaming around Paris city and huge prices waiting at the end. Must try when in the city!!!Written May 29, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Excellent activity! Between the treasure hunt and the escape game. But outside! With a great opportunity to discover architectural, historical and romantic wonders of the amazing « Quartier Latin ». The puzzles were smart and challenging enough so it was a real fun!
I would definitely recommend this activity to anyone: teenagers, families, adult groups of friends or business for team-building activities. It’s a no brained, you will love it! 👌👍Written June 3, 2020
- We did the ThatMuse tour of The Louvre. It is good to have some structure in a space with over 70,000 works. It was also fun. We did the beauty and the beasts one, which did take you to see Mona Lisa, its hectic in there.Written July 20, 2022
- Took a tour of montmarttre and sacre cœur. Very interesting perspective and way to see the city. Our guide Kloé did an exceptional job of leading us through the city where we had to complete tasks and look for clues while exploring all the interesting aspects of the area.
Really active way to explore while learning about the history.
Thank you Kloé for a wonderful time.Written May 22, 2018
- It was a very fun experience! A perfect team building activity or to simply explore the city. All the clues and checkpoints were well made.Written August 10, 2022
- if you are a beginner or a fan of escape : all these rooms are for you especially Doctor Who/Qui which a mustWritten March 2, 2018
- I can not say enough good things about this tour. It covers a lot of ground, we learned about the city and we had fun with our family.
We wanted a fun tour, with no guide for a change and chose the treasure hunt "Paris along the Seine". We solved riddles in front of beautiful places such as the Louvre, The Invalides and the Eiffel Tower. It was great ! The experience was and will be memorable.
And thank you much Marion for being friendly and for not rushing us to finish the game. We ran over the time and because we were the last tour, she didn't even notice.Written July 3, 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Paris
- These are the best places for kid-friendly scavenger hunts in Paris:See more scavenger hunts for kids in Paris on Tripadvisor