- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 1,000
What travelers are saying
- So ots was just amazing, one hour of a traditional massage brought me back to Bangkok. It is what we need after hard week at work! Thank you a lot and see you very soon!!!Written August 26, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Aurelie was amazing. She skillfully blended multiple modalities to address my shoulder issues. Plus, she is empathic and kind!Written September 23, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Came here yesterday and really enjoyed it! I booked in advance for the 2.5 beauty package which includes a body scrub, massage, scalp massage and steam room. Bring a swimsuit! You can go naked if you want but I opted to wear my suit. Though for the massage at the end you have to use their disposable panty. Steam room got pretty hot but it was nice to have water bowls to pour water on myself to cool down. There is a pool outside to cool off in. The body scrub area is a shared space so not much privacy but it was fine for me. The massage area is in a separate zone but also shared space. Overall felt super relaxed here. I went to Le cent ciels too which was also very nice. Both were different experiences and I enjoyed both! Le cent ciel was more private. But I didn’t mind the shared spaces here. Very clean. Staff spoke English.Written September 16, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Marius is excellent! Amazing professional very talented! And then your skin is glowy with all clarins oils.Written September 18, 2023
- Loved it. Highly recommend it even if it’s your first time experiencing Thai massages. I think the lady thought it was my first time because she started so softly but gradually manage to find the pressure I liked.
90€ for one hour, well paid.Written August 21, 2023
- After all the walking I did in Paris, I wanted to treat myself so I booked the Hammam ritual with the 30 minute massage. When you arrive you pick your massage oil scent and then you go downstairs for the treatments. There was a little difficulty, since my French was a good as the therapist's English, but we managed to understand each other. The Hammam was great and so relaxing; I feel asleep in the steam room. I would recommend this to anyone looking to do something different in Paris, not just sight see.Written September 25, 2023
- My daughter and I booked a Thai massage last minute and the ladies did an amazing job! A very professional and relaxing experience. The establishment was very clean and comfortable, and would highly recommend.Written August 28, 2022
- Thank you so much for making me feel 20 years old!!! Everything was so relaxing and the smell of Nuxe is still on my body!Written September 13, 2023
- Superb experience . We were welcomed by the wonderful Fatima who was so smily and Gentle. Chiraz did a wonderful scrub and massage . The hamam is super clean and super niceWritten September 4, 2023
- Massage Concepts in Paris is an absolute must!!! The staff is absolutely LOVELY! The massage -- the best one I've ever had! A truly relaxing experience.Written May 2, 2023
- Meiso offers a unique experience - floating in a small pool, isolated in a room. If you're tired of the restlessness of city life, of travelling, of your smartphone ringing all the time ?
Take an hour or more for you, you only. Let your thoughts wander, enjoy the calm, the nothing.
I was enchanted to try this... and will do it again for sure. Thanks to my wife for having offered this to me for my birthday :)Written July 23, 2019
- I chose Thémaé signature ceremony and it is one of the best experiences ever. It was 1h30 of complete relaxation and disconnection, gentle massage and care for my skin.
A great experience started right from the start with a warm welcome and kindness. The staff is highly professional, special thanks to Doriane who took perfect care of my skin.
I recommend this SPA for its quality and ambiance.Written January 30, 2023
- The massage therapist was better than any standard therapists in Thailand or other Asia.
I am serious when it comes to massage.
I requested a deep tissue /lymphatic massage from an specialist who should know how to do. The lady was EXcellent.
I will certainly revisit and retreat myself.
Glad to find this place in ParisWritten September 21, 2023
- Fabulous! Spotless and lovely service. Thank you so much for a very relaxing break 😊. Will be back.Written July 19, 2022
- Very relaxing after a long flight - the steam room is fantastic and clean as was the pool. The massage was very professional and relaxing. Only good things to say about the whole experience!Written July 24, 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Paris