- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Food & Drink
5 places sorted by traveler favorites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travelers are saying
- Great experience! Staff was really helpful and they cared about us. It was delicious experience. We went with go city card and got tour of beer factory. I recommend this place. ☺️Written April 29, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We love it. Very good Beer and a Perfect Service from Tony & Kenan. The best beers are Hopster & Ginger Twist. Everyone have to taste it. Enjoy your time in this pub 🍺Written December 29, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Goutte d'Or does a great selection of beers - unsurprisingly they are very influenced by the Belgian style and favour saisons and sours but they also offer some excellent IPAs.
The taproom is open for draught and bottled beers Friday and Saturday evenings, for take-outs only on Wednesday and Thursday. It's a nice little place - extremely basic as all the best taprooms are - with a small selection of draught beers and run by lovely friendly staff. They do a few bites as well as beer but I can't comment on those as we didn't have any.
We brought our one year old daughter here with us and she was also made very welcome, by the way, which was just such a lovely touch. A great place and very well worth a visit.Written March 1, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Arrived late in Paris and wanted small meal. Greeted outside by Hugo who assured us that 'le snacking' was an option .
Beer bread and cheese hit the mark for 1. The other had delicious Croque Monsieur and fries and beer.
Just what we needed.
Then the chef's dessert apple tarte with caramel was light and tasty. All in all a very pleasant experience.
Merci a tous.Written March 8, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Paris
- These experiences are best for breweries in Paris:
- Private Bruges Highlights & Hidden Gems Day trip from Paris by Minivan
- Pub Crawl Paris Latin Quarter
- Bruges Highlights & Hidden Gems Small-group Day trip from Paris by Minivan
- Beer Bike Bar Tour
- Paris Historical Craft Beer Walking Tour with Tasting