- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
16 places sorted by traveler favorites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travelers are saying
- Here you can relax into 3 baths with hot natural water at 40 degrees, 10 or 15 €/person in a lovely place into the Corsican mountainsWritten September 29, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Great visit: we were there twice: one afternoon with our kids, and one morning without them. And you appreciate the quiet and the surroundings even better without them! Personally I appreciate coming there early morning because there are of course less people around. In both cases the people at the reception desk were nice and helpful, same for the bar/restaurant next to the pools. Entrance fee is not expensive: €5 per adult. If you want to play ping-pong or mini golf, it'll cost you €6 per person. Massage for 30 minutes (to be reserved in advance) is at €45 per 30 minutes, but worth it especially after the pool. You can also enter the sauna (finnish and 2 other types) but you have to give 1 hour notice in order for them to heat it up. Recommendation is to have only one session of 20 minutes a day, but as we stayed the whole morning I went in a bit more. The deck chairs afterwards are great!
Two points of improvement: the (mandatory) shower is nice but the pump makes a lot of noise. So every time someone is under the shower, the quiet gets disturbed. Another point is that smoking is allowed: it is a shame as it fouls up the otherwise perfect ambiance.
Even with these last two points, we will surely go back there.Written July 19, 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Don't expect too much luxury from this spa. The building is run down and it's not pretty to look at. BUT....it's a nice place to enjoy a thermal spa. It is cheap and relatively clean. Staff are friendly and helpful.
€7 for the pool ( in and out)
€7 for 25mins of jacuzzi use (you get your own slot so you don't have to sit in a jacuzzi with strangers)
I would suggest skipping the hydromassage bath and the steam room. It's highly unnecessary for the price.
Don't forget no broad shorts allowed.
Definitely worth a visit if you are near by.Written September 17, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- The hotel and spa was closed and appears to have been taken over by the local Department or Commune to be refurbished. However, the drive up there, the village and interesting architecture (very localised) was very good.Written December 4, 2013This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.