- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
What travelers are saying
- the castle is Beautifully located just at the Loire rover. It has interesting interiors and really nice gardens.Written April 28, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- A very small chateau, in comparison to others, but an interesting little place. It was a walk away from where we were staying, I wouldn't have been impressed if i'd made a a long car journey! No cafe's, though there is a picnic area if you bring your own.Written July 29, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I cannot say enough good things about this winery! We picked this winery on a whim given its location was convenient that day. Our guide (unfortunately I can't remember his name!) was a part of the family. He was young but very knowledgeable. He taught us about their processes in an interesting and entertaining way. We were able to see the process from start to finish! We also had a wine tasting. We enjoyed the wines so much that we had a difficult time deciding which ones to ship back home to the US. We ultimately purchased 24 bottles and were gifted 2 bottles to carry out with us that evening. Their Heritage wines are top notch. I would specifically highly recommend those. We are anxiously awaiting the delivery of the bottles we shipped home and will surely savor them once they arrive.Written November 26, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We had a great time (90 minute) touring the city of Amboise. Segways are always a lot of fun, but this had a varied terrain—climbing up narrow streets and then down steep, narrow paths. David showed us some sights we would never have seen on our own. Highly recommend this tour.Written September 13, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We had the thrill of a lifetime on our flight with the fantastic crew at Touraine Montgolfiere! The views were spectacular, and we felt safe in the hands of seasoned pilot Franck Cousin. Everyone working for the company was very friendly and extremely professional. This experience is highly recommended and a great deal in my opinion!
We took the flight while on our honeymoon and were blessed to have good weather on a beautiful late afternoon for a ride that ended as the sun was setting. I would highly recommend paying the extra money for the refundable ticket option if you'll only be in the Loire Valley for a short period of time. We had non-refundable tickets and had to postpone the trip one day because there was bad weather the day we had originally booked for. The staff was amazing in working with us to reschedule our flight and did everything possible to make sure we wouldn't miss out on the fun. The day we rescheduled for was our only other option, so we felt very fortunate that things worked out.
We were the only couple on the flight that didn't speak French fluently, but Stephanie, Franck, and the rest of the staff made us feel comfortable and gave us everything we needed to know in English. The flight itself was incredible! We definitely felt nervous to begin with because the balloon goes up very high to start, but Franck made the ride extremely smooth, and we felt very comfortable once he brought us down to a lower altitude. He was such an outstanding pilot! We flew over the Chateau Royal d'Amboise, and Franck was skilled enough to slowly make a complete 360-degree turn with the balloon so everyone had a great view of the chateau. His landing was perfectly smooth, too.
Everyone on the staff made sure we had a great time. It was fun seeing how excited they all genuinely were to see us enjoy the flight, especially considering how often they do this. We had what felt like a "post-game party" at the end with champagne, laughs, and good conversation. It was a delightful experience that we'll always treasure. Thank you to Touraine Montgolfiere for giving us a bucket list experience on our honeymoon that we'll talk about for the rest of our lives!Written November 3, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Such a beautiful experience. My first hot balloon air flight and I didn’t get disappointed! The weather was amazing and the team is very professional! We helped the team to set up the balloon and we got precise instructions before flying! We finished close to a winery where we did a toast in the end! Richard and team: thank you for this unforgettable experience!!!Written April 21, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Excellent company in every way, very responsive to emails and phone calls with detailed explanation of the tour from pick up to payment to route. Pascal, our guide, was timely, friendly, and spoke perfect English. The van was spotless and comfortable.
Pascal’s knowledge of history, plants, and every village was fascinating. His buoyant personality added to our enjoyment of the entire experience.
It was a pleasure to have the story of each castle explained before our arrival.
There are huge advantages to this tour, including preferred parking for tour vehicles, tour group entry prices, and skip the lines with Pascal. All of this was especially important on a busy holiday weekend. Pascal gave us invaluable info on how to navigate the enormous castles and their property. All his advice was spot on.
We highly recommend Acco Dispo Private Day tours. Leave it all to them, relax, and enjoy!Written April 17, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.