Military Museums • Children's Museums
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
10 places sorted by traveler favorites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travelers are saying
- The sailing boat made with 3 masts and listening to the name of “Etoile du Roy” is the replica of a frigate Corsaire of the year 1745, and you can visit it in the harbour os Saint Malo. This ship of had a weight of 310 tons and was armed with 20 guns and welcomed 236 crewmen on board. It was the third largest French traditional ship, Etoile du Roy is today an extraordinary ship that can embark 120 people at sea. It is also a place of reception out of the ordinary. We organize cocktails, weddings, dinners, dance evenings, product launches, meetings ... Etoile du Roy is home to Saint-Malo and is the flagship of the Etoile Marine Cruises fleet.Written October 25, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- This is a great place to visit with the guided tour or alone: these stones are speaking for themselves. One of the most tragic battles on the Atlantic wall took place here, in Bretagne. You can still see remains of fortification and bunkers (unbelievably thick walls!!) and weapons, damaged by artillery. The tours are worth visiting but unfortunately only available in French.
However, it is also a nice park with a view of the port and the city center, so do not forget to put it on your list!Written July 20, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I certainly didn't expect a one to one guided tour of this museum by a passionate, knowledgeable and welcoming volunteer and all included in the ticket price. Although naturally it was all in French, the photos, exhibits and film brought history to life. An memorable experience, thank you! David PriceWritten March 12, 2015This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Saint-Malo
- These are the best places for kid-friendly museums in Saint-Malo:See more museums for kids in Saint-Malo on Tripadvisor