Points of Interest & Landmarks • Churches & Cathedrals
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
68 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- Very Special moments within the Saint Blaise Cathedral, back to Vichy visiting the Cathedral and its Black Virgin reminding us of the Black virgin in Szcesnagora, Polands Jewel Sanctuary. Virgin Mary of Saint Blaise to support the ill and its prayer. The Cathedral offers a unique set of marvelous set stained Glassess with stunning colours on sunny day. Sir Frog was also astonished with the different multicoloured Mosaics incrusted in the brown marble. Several Paintings in Neff and roofs are just very expressive. Recommended visit while in Vichy.Written February 3, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Jogging or Walking along the River while being on cure is a marvelous experience on sunny days. Less Wind and very pleasant. Highly recommended if longer in VichyWritten February 3, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A great experience to see inside this amazing place! 5 Euros well spent. Glorious Art Nouveau features and ceiling.Written August 10, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We were in Vichy and passing the buildings housing the thermal springs, so just had to stop and sample a taste. We were also able to view a couple of the spring sources bubbling up from the groundWritten August 16, 2021
- This indoor market is to be visited if only once. You can talk to the stall owners and have a taste of this and that, and the atmosphere is friendlyWritten November 13, 2015
- Dropped by to ascertain some information and directions which the staff were very capable in providing in EnglishWritten July 27, 2019
- This Museum is supposed to have an interesting collection of Asian and African art.
Unfortunately they do not display much of it.
Exhibits are apparently aimed at children and what is shown is poorly labeled.
Avoid.Written August 12, 2017
- The Happy Sharing Company exploring downtown Vichy and its Monuments.
Next to The Hotel Arletti and Ambassadeurs Villa and close to the Napoleons Pavillons and Villa Marguerite. Time to stop a minute and think about the departed and Zone Libre of Vichy. The Zone and Libre of France and all our friends British and Americans that supported the Zone libre Concept. This monument is to be visited once upon a time. The Square of Nations and General Leclerc who liberated Strasbourg is marvelous. This Monument of memory where one can observe a minute silence in memory of his Grandparents, and my Grandpa Sir Alfred Schwaller FFL and other Roger Eichel who was deported and enrolled by force by the Germans invaders is well placed and located in the center of Vichy old town.Written February 5, 2023
- The exterior of the church has been renovated recently and it is now shown off to its best advantage.
The church often hosts concerts and organ recitals - it has a splendid organ Aubertin which was installed in 1990. I was lucky enough recently to hear the final recital of a short series, and the church was full.Written September 6, 2018
- Lovely experience to discover the Pavillons are inhabited and well conserved Constructions. Lovely to walk by and cross the Villa Marguerite and United States Avenue where beautiful sunny days offers you a relaxing architectural walk towards the Square of Nations. Walking for curists is the way forward and 6km a day along the two Bridges of the city.
Written February 5, 2023
- Excellent gallery with several hundred of Boucheix's work. I particularly liked the sculptures which are fun and quirky.
The sheer quantity of work on display can seem rather overwhelming, but well worth making the time to enjoy.Written March 30, 2015
Frequently Asked Questions about Vichy
Vichy Attractions Information