*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travelers are saying
- What a wonderfull place.
Just wondering around this butifull town.
Dont forget to have ice cream when you do..........Written September 25, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- it's a beautiful old city to walk around and take pictures. maybe do a little shopping. good to start with one of the little trains to see the fullness of the attraction list and buildings.Written August 24, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Beautiful museum space converted from a 13th century convent. The exhibition rooms run in a square, with a beautiful garden in the middle. Very unique and serene. The contents are mainly medieval religious art, with the crowning jewel being the Isenheim Altar. An absolute must.Written August 6, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The church with long history. It consists of ruins of 2 older churches. Worth a stroll inside. At the moment of visit the square is being renovated. The church is reachable by foot, it is the scaffolding and dust around the church is less appealing.Written May 8, 2023
- You can’t miss it. It is right there at the center of Colmar. We were amazed by the intricate details of the roof tiles.Written May 8, 2023
- This is a small museum but can keep the kids (big and small) occupied for a time. Look at the history of the toys. Learn how to play some games. See the model railway.Written July 20, 2023
- Excellent small museum tucked away in the historical city centre. We specially liked the display on the top floor. There are very few originals, mostly plaster models of his work, but all interesting nevertheless. Be aware that they take a two hour lunch break in the middle of the day!Written April 3, 2023
- Walked by this building during our tour of Colmar. Building with lot of details. Didn’t place a reservation at the restaurant due to the tight budget we have for this vacation 😉Written May 8, 2023
- I did the route on a road bike (found it on Komoot). Pity it was the Labour day and everything is closed. But the route takes you up in the hills and around the vineyards.Written May 8, 2023
- Beautiful building, recommend everyone should visit it!! The building holds a alcohol store which has great rose & violet liquor I would recommend To anyone. Such a unique building with lots of history, worth my trip to colmar.Written August 11, 2022
- A Nice market to walk around, for snacks or lunch in Colmar-especially if it’s raining! Also has a clean, free restroom.Written August 2, 2023
- Colmar is a must do in the area, although Grand Rue itself (whilst pretty) is not the first place to pick out and on the southern end has vehicles on it.
The Rue des Poissionnerie, Rue des Tanneurs, the canal boat trip, the Rue des Marchands etc are priorities.