Sports Complexes • Water Sports
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
553 places sorted by traveler favorites
Showing results 1-30 of 553
What travelers are saying
- Great value, exciting and highly recommended. The level of instruction was very good. After that you are free to test your nerve as much as you can on the course.Written August 7, 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Excellent trip. Christophe was brilliant and our two young boys (plus us parents) had an amazing time. I would highly recommend to anyoneWritten August 27, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Amazing peoples. The parachute was incredible. Jet sky 2h tour unforgettable. And the yacht service perfect. See you soonWritten August 7, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great experience wakeboarding in the bay of st tropez.
This was fantastic!
Kevin was great. Made us feel really safe in great hands!
Even dropped us off in St TropezWritten September 7, 2022
- Great adventure with Oxygen Aventure these last 2 days! Did rafting with Agathe yesterday and did canyoning with Phil and Pierre today. We are a group of 16 people and they pay attention to each and every one of us! Most of all, the activities are super fun and we’re loving every moment of it! The instructors are great and make the moment enjoyable! Highly recommended!Written August 17, 2021
- It was an amazing experience, you really have the full rafting experience from beginning to end.
Don’t let the rapids put you off the fun, really enjoyed it.Written August 16, 2021
- We have done rafting in USA, Africa and in Italy, but this was by far the BEST.
My wife and I and our 10 hrs old daughter had a blast.
Marc and the team are very good, kind and they know what they are doing so we always felt safe but we also had a lot of fun.
We will certainly repeat the adventure.
Mercy Objective Raft..
A la prochaineWritten July 13, 2020
- Nice people, good equipment. You share the boat with about 10 people, so you are on the water for about an hour. So you have a small free boattrip 😉. Parasailing about 10 minutes. Not too short. We did this with our kids. Max of 5 people at the same time. Ofcourse you can spend your money having dinner at a restaurant but life is about experiencing things so we really recommend doing this! 👍Written July 25, 2020
- Romy is wonderfully talented at his job. We had an excellent half day abseiling and rock climbing with friends and Romy. For any native English speakers out there, his English is excellent - fully fluent - and he is very funny. Having done this type of activity before, what really impressed me was that Romy allows you (if you want to) to learn for yourself. For example, how to safely secure carabiners. Of course, he always double checks to ensure you are safe, but he genuinely wants to impart his expert knowledge. The views he can show you of the Mediterranean are second to none. I fully recommend him.Written December 28, 2018
- We did canyoning - great experience! Laurent is an experienced guide and cool. Not an easy parcours but with thrill. i did not regret the day even if we took 4h pour un aller-retour.
DanielWritten July 17, 2022
- We have attended multiple surf lessons during our stay in Vieux Boucau. Both instructors, Vincent and Mathieu, have been amazing! They are great educators for adults and children alike - being absolute beginners we have IMHO all made good progress. Vincent and Mathieu have been patient, attentive, and their advice has been spot on at all times. You can tell they really care for their students. On top, Vincent and Mathieu, and really all other people helping out at the school are genuinely nice! Cannot wait to come back :-)Written April 12, 2021
- Our family of four had a fantastic half-day trip with Renaud. Very personable and knowledgeable about the area. A kayak is definitely the right way to see the Calanques. Maximum reward for your efforts and a swim in the beautiful clear water during the break. The highlight of our trip.Written September 13, 2022
- Warmly recommend that place. They really cater to your specific needs in a personalised way. No one size fits all advice or schedule: they adjust any thing from schedule to training path. And all this with a smile!Written September 5, 2017
- We had a great morning rafting in the gorges from Castellane. We were 3 adults, a 14 yo and two 11yos. Super morning out on the water with our highly capable, bilingual, amusing, and educational instructor Antoine, who did all possible to give us a wonderful and memorable experience while keeping us all safe. We did the intermediate level which was easily achievable and not especially strenuous. The scenery was marvellous, the jumps are voluntary but fun, the organisation was efficient and we had a great time. Thanks for a great day out. We will be back to try another activity when we get the chance.Written July 7, 2021