- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 44
What travelers are saying
- FOH feels like a really innovative and unique course, and was exactly what I was looking for. Having recently discovered the joys of exploring the mountains and hills, but being quite uncomfortable with the height and even limited exposure, I found this spot-on in gradually introducing me to positive experiences involving height and rocks.
The experienced and safe hands of Adam created a very comfortable and positive environment in which to experiment with the well thought-out and progressive outdoor adventures. This was complemented perfectly by the insightful talk and practical exercises from Brian, introducing us to tools to help unpick how the mind reacts to these situations.
Being such a small group, one of the key benefits of the course for me was having the expertise of Adam and Brian on-hand to answer questions and give future pointers etc.
As a final thought, apart from anything else, I had so much fun and enjoyment, with some great activities, wonderful company and the delightful backdrop of the Peak District. Definitely recommended.Written November 16, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is a great experience. Jacqui is welcoming, down to earth, professional and an expert! I love cooking but have never tried hot water pastry or using gelatine before. Delighted with my pork pies and Penistone pasty. Lovely welcome and lunch too thankyou.Written January 20, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Really easy booking system, pleasant environment and as female the male therapist Harry was very respectful and professional.Written February 5, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Always a warm welcome and plenty to see, do and buy! An enthralling place to spend half an hour browsing and chuckling.Written June 15, 2022
- What a great experience! This was my first time in a floatation tank and I couldn't have wished for a better place! Pete was warm and friendly and explained everything perfectly. It was very clean and the facilities were above and beyond what I expected. I will definitely be visiting again! If you've never tried it I would really recommend giving it a go.Written January 10, 2023
- Great hour with family, learning something completely different. Lovely location. Enthusiastic teacher, only too happy to help, very patient with us all.Written May 28, 2020
- Amazing place
I’m very much a novice at painting pottery but with the helpful advice given by the very friendly staff giving tips and techniques I produced a wonderful work of art that was well beyond what I thought was my skill level
Can’t wait till I go again to see what else I can achieveWritten June 26, 2022
- Great relaxing morning with friends. Neil was a friendly host and very helpful.I will definitely be back soon .Written October 28, 2019
- i do not fly but visit here quite a lot very friendly staff and pilots i visit to take pictures of the planes flying and on the ground. You can get food and drink here which is good valueWritten June 2, 2022
- This was a Christmas present from my eldest daughter for me and my youngest daughter. We had an excellent time, Mia is a patient and friendly tutor and made us feel very welcome. She has a beautiful little workshop. We went over three days and produced a mug and a plate each using throwing and moulding techniques and then learnt various ways of decorating. We would definitely recommend this experience and would like to return again ourselves. Thanks from Madeline and KarenWritten February 28, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about South Yorkshire
- These are the best places for budget-friendly classes & workshops in South Yorkshire:See more budget-friendly classes & workshops in South Yorkshire on Tripadvisor
- These are the best hidden gems for classes & workshops in South Yorkshire:See more hidden gem classes & workshops in South Yorkshire on Tripadvisor