4 places sorted by traveler favorites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travelers are saying
- We went as we were visiting Santa. The actual Santa experience was very well organised and my 4 year old loved the talking trees. However when we went to the Elves workroom to collect his gift from Santa- it was bedlam as it was also where you picked up your official photo. There was no organisation and it was whoever could push to the front got served.
The day we visited it was -2 degrees and the only machine producing hot drinks had broken down! It was fixed eventually but the service was extremely slow. As it was so cold we decided to have a hot lunch- truly dreadful. Do not waste your money.
I agree the staff were nice and friendly- but at least 20% of the rides were not working.
I would have given 2 out 5 but my 4 year old enjoyed himself so that is why it gets 3 out of 5Written December 2, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- the lifeguard alex was a great lifeguard and it was a very fun time with my friends and alex was a great lifeguardWritten October 2, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- So the reviews made me slightly wary but the grandson (nearly 3) loves dinosaurs and the park is fairly lovely.
I only purchased 2 adult tickets online as not sure little one was under the 90cm to get in free.
They have a measuring wall at reception and we paid the extra £12.00 for him.
Park is dated but the dinosaurs all worked
The river is green so we decided against boat trip.
Animals all looked well cared for.
Many of the wash stations have extremely hot water so go easy with little hands. Soap dispensers empty.
Never ate there so cannot comment.
Toilets could do with hourly check as loo roll all over the floor.
Final straw for me was little one in sandpit picked up what I can only imagine as a kiddie’s poo or fox pooh. It stunk! And at that point I decided to leave.
So not bad but certainly room for improvementsWritten August 21, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Been twice in the last month. My 5 year old enjoyed it but couldn't last more than 1.5hrs as got cold. Was something different to do that's not weather dependent. Fairly clean and basic, smaller than expected.Written September 1, 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Milton Keynes
- These places are best for water & amusement parks in Milton Keynes:See more water & amusement parks in Milton Keynes on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for kid-friendly water & amusement parks in Milton Keynes:See more water & amusement parks for kids in Milton Keynes on Tripadvisor