Historic Sites • Gardens
Admission tickets from $20.08
What travelers are saying
- The whole experience was top notch. Helena and Julie took great care of us. Kitty did a fantastic job coordinating. GORGEOUS scenery with vistas of Crough Patrick and beautiful natural beach ride. Don’t miss this experience if you are in Mayo💕 A wonderful forever memory.Written September 12, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Gaming zone .. we had such an awesome experience and were greeted so well and professionally by Kevin and Dylan.
We had mixed up out booking and thankfully they efficiently rearrange it for us .
So friendly and guided us through this new experience so well. We honestly can’t wait to go back … an amazing well run gaming zone with these 2 guys at front of house a great time is guaranteed 😃Written June 29, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- What a great experience! We were not even done and wanted to do it all over again. All of us were matched with a horse that suited our skill level. The ride was challenging to even experienced riders like myself. The horses were all in good shape to ride and knew their jobs well. I learned about the local area and people as we rode along with the guides( father and daughter duo).Written September 29, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Absolutely amazing trip from start to finish great company highly recommend Noel came out when we got into bother hassle free couldn’t recommend them enough an absolute pleasure fab scenery thank you guysWritten August 25, 2023
- Great day out with lots to do with the family pass. I got to visit the house which is fantastic, we also had a paddle on the swans and Tiny Town is good for the little ones. My kids went on the pirate plunge 5 times! Staff are really friendly, especially Siofra at the gate 😊Written July 27, 2023
- Went to westport for 2 weeks with family. We have two children under 6 and most of the time it rained. The Wild West was a godsend, we visited on three occasions and every time was brilliant, staff are exceptional and a credit to the business. The kids loved it each time we went, we had the family platter which kept the kids going. Would highly recommend, we’ll be back again next year.Written August 5, 2023
- We were literally welcomed in through the door by Fintan, who gave us the most wonderful insight into the park and a feast of information relating to science and geography. If ever there was a guide who loves his job, it is Fintan. His love for BALLYCROY National park was contagious, and he really made our visit special. Go raibh míle maith agat .Written August 14, 2023
- Ferry experience from Roonagh to Clare Island and back was great. Clare Island Ferries was very flexible when we asked to move our reservation to another day due to weather forecast changes.Written August 10, 2023
- Wow. What a statement this memorial makes. About the people who died here in Ireland during the famine and the people who risked everything to travel to a new world. It’s set at the base of Croagh Patrick as well. Worth a visit.Written September 30, 2022
- This was probably one of the best theatrical experiences of the last few years. A triumph of collaboration between artists and the community.Written February 11, 2023
- We only stopped by here briefly on route home after a day out on the greenway but the exhibition was small but interesting and the kids were very interested by the outdoor classroom where the staff showed them creatures from a recent pond dipping session, along with bones and stuffed/preserved animals to view magnified. We missed the children’s activity session but I think if you plan to go it’s worth checking if they have anything on at a particular time.Written August 15, 2023
- Saileen not only a beautiful name, but a beautiful person. Very helpful and and really personable. I really enjoyed the shopping experience. Thank you! Stunning prints and pottery, I'll be back!Written August 11, 2020
- The abandoned village on Achill Island is a great place to get in a hike and learn about a genuine mystery!Written July 23, 2018
- Was spending Christmas in a Westport hotel. Went to Church Christmas morning. An excellent service. The chap singing during communion was tremendous. Would have preferred to have gone on Christmas eve but could not find out anywhere the times of any services - not the hotel, not the website, not Google - a shame that service times could not be made known. Strangers also wish to attend Church services.Written January 9, 2023
- One side of the strand is the Atlantic, the other side a secluded bay with crystal clear water. If you walk along the ridge not only are you destroying the sand dunes you are missing the two different microclimates.Written August 27, 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Westport
- The best outdoor activities in Westport according to Tripadvisor travelers are:
- Carrowholly Stables & Trekking Centre
- Drummindoo Stud
- Westport House & Gardens
- The Great Western Greenway
- Wild Nephin National Park - Ballycroy Visitor Centre
Westport Attractions Information