- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
What travelers are saying
- Over 50 of our employees came along for a fun few hours out of work. What a great way to see our city and learn lots along the way! For many of our team it was their first time exploring some of the historic parts of Dublin and they loved it. The trip was really well run, clean and safe and the drivers / guides were the craic! Had so much fun. Thanks a million to Chris, Eoghan, Ver & Davide for the entertainment!Written September 6, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This was without doubt, one of the highlights from our holiday to Ireland! Mick was so friendly, knowledgeable & fun. He also took photos whilst on the water, which he sent over afterwards (at no additional cost), which is a lovely memento. We are still talking about the kayaking/facts days later! Couldn't recommend enough. Thank you Mick - Marianne & FinWritten September 25, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Fantastic trip, all the staff were very friendly and knowledgeable, the price was reasonable for the length of the tour.Written September 19, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Fun trip, would recommend. Plus, typically funny quick-witted humour from the Irish!
Shout out to Pat who was hosting my trip from Dun Laoghaire to Dalkey Islands!Written May 13, 2023
- Got to see Dublin from a completely different angle. This is a great outing for visitors and locals (like me!).
Jack, our guide, made sure safety was paramount, and yet still made it fun. His “tour guide” stops were a great way for visitors to get a flavour of the history of Dublin and the Irish state.
A must do!Written August 27, 2022
- I was totally surprised at how good this experience was. The food was just outstanding as was the service staff. I did not expect such great food on such a small boat. The 2 hours went by very quickly and we thoroughly enjoyed every minute. The boat goes through a tunnel(under a bridge) and a lock and then back again. Make sure you go topside during the lock transit as it is very interesting. There was a crew of 8 who took very good care of all 18 passengers. Special thanks to Captain Dan, and all the rest of the crew.Written September 15, 2023
- I've grown up in the north of County Dublin and like many people gazed across the sea at the mysterious Lambay Island. I've longed to visit the island, but never knew how to go about it. Last weekend I went on the Lambay Island tour with Skerries Sea Tours - Gerry and George were our guides - and the experience exceeded all of my expectations. Gerry is a fount of knowledge and a wonderful storyteller, bringing the challenges and pleasures of island living to life. Both he and George clearly have a deep love and respect for the island and the people and wildlife who live there, and their affinity for the place is contagious. I'd highly recommend this tour whether you are visiting from abroad or being a tourist in your home county. I'll definitely be returning to Lambay.Written May 19, 2019
- Outstanding customer service from Robin, would highly recommended their attitude, approach and delivery .Written December 17, 2020
- I did the L1 instructor course with Paul from Irish SUP over the weekend. The course was really good.Paul has excellent knowledge of SUP,water rescue and instructing. I would definitely recommend Irish SUP if you're thinking of getting out on the water ,you'll have a great time as well as learning loads :-)Written May 3, 2017
- Hi guys, thanks for prior communication through purchase.
My Rip Curl - Dawn Patrol made it's way down to Ciarraí.
Delighted that I could keep my euros in the country. Keep up the good work, and see ye out back 🤙Written February 13, 2023
- MyCabin came here for a staff day and had a blast. Helmets, buoyancy aids, and wetsuits are all provided. It's a wonderful experience, and the staff is all extremely friendly. We would definitely recommend it.Written September 19, 2022
- My experience with Dave and Charlie's freediving course was nothing short of incredible! These two instructors exude unmatched patience, knowledge, and enthusiasm. They took me on a journey I'll never forget. If you're looking for the best in Dahab or anywhere else, you won't find a better choice than Dave and Charlie. Highly recommended!Written September 26, 2023
- Great teaching, enthusiastic instructors, small classes which aided learning. Even though the age range in the class varied from 13 to 50 everybody was made to feel equal and comfortable. No complaints. Highly recommended.Written October 23, 2019
- Amazing trip to Ireland for 9 days which was a fantastic and an amazing adventure. Thanks to our amazing local tour guide Marcus ,who showed us beautiful and unique sites: from breathtaking views to kayaking activity, Whiskey distillery, Filming locations from “Game of Thrones”, Irish folklore and history and local music and an amazing hospitality at Marcus house and his family, which was unforgettable evening. Thank you Marcus for being so kind, professional, generous and always with a smile, which made our trip to an amazing and unforgettable adventure. Very recommended.Written January 9, 2021
- Having done a few courses with the INSS over the summer of 2023, and some sailing on the Mediterranean, doing the Competent Crew course with others who were doing the Day Skipper course at the same time was the highlight of my time learning how to sail. The reason it was the highlight was largely due to the course instructor Shona O'Dowd (I made certain to get her full name before leaving to give her the credit she deserved). Huge knowledge and experience mixed with a great attitude, with friendliness, patience and approachability making Shona stand out and make each day of the course something to look forward to regardless of weather or experience level. Shona guided practical use of all facets of sailing knowledge excellently and never micromanaged or tried to exert too much control, thereby never limiting the learning that can take place for students.
This teaching style is difficult to find, having seen a variety of instructors and their styles, in different countries and even within the INSS, and so you will be very lucky if you get Shona on your boat when it comes your turn to learn the ropes (literally). All in all, the Competent Crew course was very enjoyable, and I just wanted to give credit where it was due.Written August 20, 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Dublin
- These are the best hidden gems for boat tours & water sports in Dublin:See more hidden gem boat tours & water sports in Dublin on Tripadvisor