- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Food & Drink
6 places sorted by traveler favorites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travelers are saying
- My wife and I took the Brewery Tour at the Ferry Brewery, we had an excellently experience. We started off with an introduction and a sample of four beers available on draught, after which we received the first of 3 pints while we commenced with the tour. Our tour guide, Mark,was both knowledgeable and entertaining, breaking down the process in simple terms. He was able to answer all our our questions whether they were in depth or basic and always kept the group engaged. I would highly recommend this tour and also the quality of beers produced.Written May 22, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Had a great time brewing some beer which we used as favours at our wedding last weekend. The brewer Joe was very knowledgeable and helped us create a lovely beer which we christened as the "Stewart-Skelton Bavarian Pale Ale". Many of our guests at the wedding have already commented on how much they enjoyed it. Thanks again - would thoroughly recommend!Written May 16, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Really interesting tour of this small craft brewery in Edinburgh. Alex and Ellis were brilliant, told us interesting facts about beer making and the whole brewing process. Really cool to see how dedicated they are to making something special. And we got to taste so many of the beers - delicious! We’ll def be searching for them in the Netherlands. Thanks for the great afternoon guys!Written February 22, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Very interesting experience and awesome beer tasting. Would definitely recommend. Sara's tour is a must-do if you like beers!Written March 15, 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Great afternoon working through the tap list: this little gem of a brewery is relaxed, unpretentious and friendly, and well worth a visit if you’re in the area. The Bear Country, Hoppy Botanist and cider come highly recommended!Written June 20, 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- This is a rare opportunity to see a working brewery that shows a real history of brewing and how technology is changing. The tour is very interesting for real beer enthusiasts, probably not for those with little interest. Good way to spend a rainy hour or two.Written August 29, 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Edinburgh
- These experiences are best for breweries in Edinburgh:
- Edinburgh Pub Crawl
- The 10 Tastings of Edinburgh With Locals: Private Food Tour
- The Whiskies and Gins of East Lothian Small-Group Day Tour from Edinburgh
- These are the best places for groups seeking breweries in Edinburgh:See more breweries for groups in Edinburgh on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly breweries in Edinburgh:See more budget-friendly breweries in Edinburgh on Tripadvisor