- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
3 places sorted by traveler favorites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travelers are saying
- We were staying at the hotel and had eaten the previous night at a local eatery so decided to give this place a go. Ordered the burger. This came with chips. Whilst I don’t mind chunky chips, due to their thickness they must be well cooked. Unfortunately these chips were very chunky and definitely had not seen the fryer for long enough. I have no complaints about the rest of the food. Compared to our experience at the local eatery the previous night, the Percy French comes a distant second and if I was staying at the hotel again sadly I would be giving it a miss.Written December 29, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Was here for one of the charity quiz nights, the pub looks welcoming on the outside and is kind of welcoming on the inside but I have to admit the seating in the pub isn't the best for those with bad backs. The ice put in the drinks made the drinks taste weird. Not sure if I will return.Written September 19, 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Visited here today with my partner for a meal, waited ages for our order to be taken.. Food arrived i had chicken goujons which were bought frozen and could have bought myself from Iceland... Partner had turkey ham and stuffing which his veg was hard and lumpy potatoes!! Also waited an hour for plates to be cleared away!! And when complained to waitress anout food she just laughed and said nothing!! Overall will not be back awful service and awful foodWritten June 23, 2014This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.