Sports Camps & Clinics
- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
10 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- Sengoku has a brilliant team of people working there that are all easy to talk to and train with! i highly recommend this martial arts gym to anyone that is thinking of trying out karate, kickboxing, mma or to those who just want to improve their overall fitness and confidence. In my opinion it is by far the best martial arts gym i have been to.Written January 20, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Amazing time professional trainers showing a bundle of 8 year olds how to climb in a safe environment all had a fantastic timeWritten October 2, 2015This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Visited here for something different to do, whilst it is very basic in its set up and very 'no frills' the climbing was really good fun and our instructor,despite an unconvincing introduction ( she seemed more nervous than us) was excellent and really friendly and encouraging.Written May 8, 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I travel approximately 25 minutes each way to the SXEfit Studios and each trip is well worth the journey. I felt that my regular gym workouts had become stale and was looking for new classes to challenge me. These classes deffo give you that. I’m using muscles that I didn’t even know I had whilst having fun at the same time.
Tiffany makes everybody feel welcome with her huge smile and words of encouragement, whatever your level of fitness you feel comfortable in these classes. The classes are always challenging but fun at the same time and you always leave feeling that you’ve had a great workout.
Loving it👍👍 just wish I lived closed😉Written February 12, 2019
- My son had his 8th birthday party here today and all I can say is amazing! The party was well planned and the kids had such a lovely time, there was even an opportunity for adults to get in on the action! It was great, wicked reviews from the children and adults alike! Both hosts were amazing and the children responded to them well! Great value for money!Written March 19, 2022
- if you are looking to get in shape, learn jiu jitsu and striking or just looking for a new gym... head here. great, friendly coaches and plenty of people to train with. Also there is a ton of class times to choose from.Written March 22, 2019