- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Types of Attractions
Fun & Games
Fun & Games
What travelers are saying
- Met by friendly team member. Bowling seating was clean and modern. Lots of choice in amusements. Will be going back again.Written October 28, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My class and I went on a trip with our college to play blowing. It was nice and quiet which meant that we could be loud, but there was not enough staff because there was only two staff working which was not enough for our group, and the chips were not nice.Written December 11, 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Well the service is slow, despite many members of staff, there are undesirables aplenty, including a selection dealing drugs. (all younger teens)
Keep an eye on your kids, valuables and anything else you hold dear.
Good news is that the bowling is actually ok and the interface for the game works well.
However the security guard clearly doesn’t want to get involved and as I say, keep your eyes on your valuables and young kids who may have a phone as these feral kids that frequent here, care for no bowling ball…..Written August 19, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I was a bit disappointed when I came here as I was comparing it to Crawley bowling. This place felt like I was going back in time the decor is out dated. However the staff were friendly and efficient. There were a few arcade machines to play on. The bowling experience was good but the game did time out, staff let it continue. They don't print scores but kindly took our phones to photo them.
There is also an inside bar that's sells alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages.
This place is located and can be accessed by walking through Horsham Park, which is a lovely Park. It is also not far from Horsham shopping parade.Written September 5, 2016
- First time to the roller disco with our two teens. Great value for money for the four of us to skate (including skate hire, protective pads and helmet) as you get three hours.
Great tunes, friendly staff. There is food available, a bar and a selection of locally produced Icecream.
My reason for knocking off some stars is that the carpet didn’t look like it had seen a hoover this century and the floor outside the rink itself didn’t look like it had seen a mop for a while! Also the rink Marshall’s should be telling off adults skating around the rink whilst texting. One man nearly knocked over kids several times whilst on his phone showing off!Written November 6, 2022
- arrived saturday late morn,fully booked.ten minutes later fitted us in!!ok for what it is,having to chase staff for drinks is a pain.always three behind counter doing nothing and people waiting at bar area.Written October 11, 2017
Frequently Asked Questions about West Sussex
- These are the best places for kid-friendly bowling alleys in West Sussex:See more bowling alleys for kids in West Sussex on Tripadvisor