- Traveler favoritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveler rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveler reviews.
Types of Attractions
Sights & Landmarks
Sights & Landmarks
4 places sorted by traveler favorites
What travelers are saying
- As an ex narrowboater me and Mrs C have known about Gas St basin and its history for years, but never actually cruised into Birmingham, so just to walk around the historic basin was wonderful just imagining what it must have been like when it was first dug and then in its industrial heyday, and now to see the area buzzing with life was really good, walking on the towpaths of historyWritten August 3, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- best place i found was Birmingham Gold Company. great prices, speedy service and no smarm
i sold a range orf jewellery from scrap (their scrap prices are excellent) to a couple of antique pices they paid me more forWritten August 11, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Do not order from these people, their items do not match what you get. I ordered 2 indian fish dishes and they sent 2 dishes made of the same cheap panga fish all watery and disgusting. On complaining they said out of stock so went what we had? it was disgusting. defo wouldnt eat their. All the sauces are the same. the fish and meat came in the same sauce. I ordered aloo chaat and got the same as the veg curry that came with the biriani...total rip off shouldnt be allowed to tradeWritten November 17, 2015This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My twin brother Stephen and I were heading to The Dragon Inn, a really good Wetherspoon pub located in or abouts the Chinese Quarter ,the pub itself was really good, went a couple of times on our five days stay in Birmingham but I wasn't enamoured of the area ,to be honest we have a Chinatown in Liverpool housing the oldest Chinese community in Europe which is poor, very boring and this Chinese Quarter in Birmingham is no less good,a bit run down, a bit shady ,not much to see here ,didn't like this quarter ,an area of Birmingham that if the pub wasn't there I wouldn't visit .
I personally wouldn't recommended visiting The Chinese Quarter but make your own minds up.Written September 22, 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Birmingham
- These places are best for neighborhoods in Birmingham:See more neighborhoods in Birmingham on Tripadvisor