Popular things to do
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travelers are saying
- We have been planning on going to the Mad Museum in Stratford for ages .
Finally got the opportunity today we had a fantastic time 👍🏻
Carn't wait until my next visit to see what they have new 😍
The staff are very helpful and extremely knowledgeable.Written November 27, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We attended the theatre on Wednesday night, having never been here before the staff were so helpful. We spoke to a couple members of staff in order to locate our seats, one particular lady had been kind as to point us to the marble staircase to enhance our experience of the theatre. We watched The box of delights, a good way to start Christmas celebrations.Written November 10, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Another wonderful visit to the Butterfly farm. We always visit when we are in town. Many thanks to Mark who made time to give us lots of information and facts. It was very interesting and definitely made our day. The new reptile house is amazing. Would definitely recommend a visit.Written November 29, 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Best part of our day in Stratford upon Avon. We saw the birthplace which was very interesting and the bottom of the guildhall was interesting although a bit rigid when it came to the tour guide. The upstairs school section was the absolute highlight! Learned more about Shakespeares England than in the whole day. Highly recommend. Hang in there through the ground floor. Upstairs is worth it !Written November 11, 2023
- This was a place that we had missed on previous trips.
The experience was greatly enhanced by the volunteers who were fabulous
They gave such a great intro to the hpouse, the life and times of Shakespear that it made it all come alive
Really wonderfulWritten November 29, 2023
- We enjoyed visiting the cottage. Hearing the history of the building and how each part connected to make the home was wonderful. The gardens were lovely, and we loved strolling through the tree garden as well.Written October 21, 2023
- First visit to this beautiful church where the great Bard and his family are laid to rest ( though you pay £4 per adult to see the graves)
Trinity Church is beautiful, with stunning stained glass and has chartered a formidable history including the reformation.
They have guides which can be accessed through QR codes and links, maximising inclusivity of several languages to enjoy their rich history.
Great little gift shop too !
Tip: Walk through the RSC gardens to the church along the river Avon. Very accessible and a lovely view.
Tip : Talk to the guides, they bring the experience alive. Paul was exceptional. He was so knowledgeable and friendly and went out of his way to speak Welsh to us . Diolch ! XxWritten October 21, 2023
- An amazing place to visit, there's plenty to do. The area is clean and well maintained. Me and my husband enjoyed a walk along the canal as well as relaxing watching the swans on a bench. There are plenty of shops. A great day out.Written November 10, 2023
- Great venue , love the shop !!! Plenty of free on street parking a few minutes walk away.
The staff are very friendly and helpful. Plenty of refreshment facilities.
Love the non gender specific toilets , very modern and clean.
The theatre is a very interesting multiple height venue with very comfortable seats , which are quite large and well spaced out.
We went to see "Cowbois" what a brilliant play/musical/story , the cast were incredible , one of the best evenings I have had for a long time.Written October 29, 2023
- So pleased to see Mary Arden’s open again! It was quieter than I recall but the staff were still super friendly and engaging (particularly with children). Additional to the animals there was archery, story telling , Willow making and a relaxed tour of the house.
Lovely placeWritten August 20, 2023